Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Moids suck

iblameyou

🇦🇱🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 pms open
Banned
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
463
Online time
11h 54m
Reputation
527
I took this picture of him like 30 minutes after he used me in the backseat. He got me a happy meal after. I just feel so worthless sometimes jfl. And my dad kicked me out for finding my leaked nudes. Like i cant have shit.

1000063639.jpg
 
I got a toy with the happy meal! I suck on it like a dummy when he's not here. So i can sleep
 
Am such a jew. Fuck
 
Adam you are loved
 
My dad groped me anyway when I was like 12. He wanted to fuck me and i didnt enable it. So he had to fucking kick me out jfl. Im so pretty
 
I am loved, everywhere i go it's crazy
 
is this thread serious or not?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top