Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mom is sabotaging me.

Kazicz

IM!B4TM4N
I’ve been dieting and I don’t know if my mom is doing this on purpose- but she keeps buying my favourite foods, calorie dense foods and full sugar things. My current diet’s highest calorie limit day is 1150, I could easily accidentally go over that it I just drank some orange juice. When my mom isn’t home I just simply don’t eat but when she is to avoid her being suspicious I do eat, but with such calorie dense foods my mom would ask why I was eating smaller portions. Does anyone have any advice? The calorie limit varies between 700-1150 on the diet, most days 1000 and under.

why dont you just tell her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
why dont you just tell her
She’s the type to jump to conclusions and worry over the little things. I fear it would cause more harm than good.

bro at less than 1000 calories you might actually die

explain to her that you are trying to better yourself, ask if you can help her make food or shop. My mom was supportive idk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
explain to her that you are trying to better yourself, ask if you can help her make food or shop. My mom was supportive idk
She gets food delivered, I told her the cheese made me feel sick and she said she would refrain from buying them in the future. :) a win.