Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

money buys happiness

I was so depressed these past few days until I spent all my dad’s money today buying bags and clothes for uni even though mine starts on October

I was genuinely contemplating killing myself and all that is gone after the machine accepts my card and the receipt is printed out 😚😚

There has to be a word for it and not materialism something else I js dk
it doesn't tho, if you have money long enough you get used to it to be able to afford that stuff and it gives you no dopamine
 
it doesn't tho, if you have money long enough you get used to it to be able to afford that stuff and it gives you no dopamine
I’m guessing you’re referring to loneliness lol I feel like I experienced enough people to not care for person to person interactions and id pick being alone in my expensive shoes and bags cuz I’ll never satisfied anyways lol idk if im making sense tbh
 
I’m guessing you’re referring to loneliness lol I feel like I experienced enough people to not care for person to person interactions and id pick being alone in my expensive shoes and bags cuz I’ll never satisfied anyways lol idk if im making sense tbh
it's easier to say that than to be in that position tbh, I always thought before I had money I would be happy when I get money and got no worries, and it was like that too the first ~2 years after I got money were the best of my life, I bought everything I want I traveled a lot, had my fun but at the end of the day it doesn't mean anything to have all of that stuff.

but obviously everyone is different, maybe it will be different for you when you hopefully get a lot of money some day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top