- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,909
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,675
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I dont drink coffee anymore its stresses your body outTitle
British legend
I take caffeine pillsTbh if you have to drink caffeine to feel active thats just pretty weak never started dont think i ever will
Cortisol bro cortisolI dont drink coffee anymore its stresses your body out
Nicecoffee spelt backwards is eeffoc
which is funnyNice
Death speed run500 mg in the morning
500 mg in the evening its necessary
But im gonna drink coffee today to suppress my appetiteCortisol bro cortisol
Yah gotta have energy before chimping out and shiiMorning bc I don’t really have a choice
Does it work ?But im gonna drink coffee today to suppress my appetite
Also rep my sheit
You already knowYah gotta have energy before chimping out and shii
what jobYou already know
No seriously though I’m managing fully grown men at 19. It’s hard work
Yes a lot usually energy drinks help but i dont wanna spend money on sugar on a dailyDoes it work ?
I’ve been hard since last night iykykMorning yogurt
Evening milk
Stay hard
U left me on read after having my picsI’ve been hard since last night iykyk
I’m an area manager (in training) at a casino. Won’t say which one bc I’d be doxxing myselfwhat job
I kinda get it cause I’m gym coach I manage people tooYou already know
No seriously though I’m managing fully grown men at 19. It’s hard work
Before or after hating on Nanimorning
I completelyyy forgot u were jackedI kinda get it cause I’m gym coach I manage people too
being employed is inspiringI’m an area manager (in training) at a casino. Won’t say which one bc I’d be doxxing myself
Gonna work my way up while being uni so I have good work experience
High t men drink it without sugarYes a lot usually energy drinks help but i dont wanna spend money on sugar on a daily
I thought you were a woman I was shockedU left me on read after having my pics
Acting like im a bop or smth
Juicy thighs amirightI thought you were a woman I was shocked![]()
Not easy bruh lazy mfs blame you if they don’t get resultsI completelyyy forgot u were jacked
Mirin tbh I’ve wanted to be a gym coach too
Low t shitBoth with sugar and creamer plus a midday mochaccino
MirinJuicy thighs amiright
Id hope i have low t im female !! I can feel the estrogen flowing thru my veinsLow t shit
Instagram?Id hope i have low t im female !! I can feel the estrogen flowing thru my veins
Made me remember ts nglId hope i have low t im female !! I can feel the estrogen flowing thru my veins
find nani IRL!!!11Made me remember ts ngl
Idk why but i need to fuck someone so bad but i dont wanna do it without dating the person first. Ive told myself i aint gonna be a whore but this fucking T in my veins is making my libido goddamn horrible. Iam starting to tweak out soon i will have hallucinations about having sex during doing normal activities or some shitI wanna call some friend or go to club so fucking bad the urges are insane
Wtf should i do?
It wasn’t me it was some dumb guy who posted tsfind nani IRL!!!11
i just don't have autism but I have a high iq + low agreeableness which some people can mistake for itIt wasn’t me it was some dumb guy who posted ts
This was Ragnarok who wrote this lmaofind nani IRL!!!11
Thor?This was Ragnarok who wrote this lmao
Find a small fragile femboy ! r**e him to death!!Made me remember ts ngl
Idk why but i need to fuck someone so bad but i dont wanna do it without dating the person first. Ive told myself i aint gonna be a whore but this fucking T in my veins is making my libido goddamn horrible. Iam starting to tweak out soon i will have hallucinations about having sex during doing normal activities or some shitI wanna call some friend or go to club so fucking bad the urges are insane
Wtf should i do?
Have sex but dont jerk off jerking off is patheticMade me remember ts ngl
Idk why but i need to fuck someone so bad but i dont wanna do it without dating the person first. Ive told myself i aint gonna be a whore but this fucking T in my veins is making my libido goddamn horrible. Iam starting to tweak out soon i will have hallucinations about having sex during doing normal activities or some shitI wanna call some friend or go to club so fucking bad the urges are insane
Wtf should i do?
@salchipapa wdyt? Not the death part tho lolFind a small fragile femboy ! r**e him to death!!