Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Most goated perfume

Is it expensive bro?
Yeah just get a dupe tbh, had one from cyprus once cuz I forgot mine and it was the same + stayed longer

it’s so good
vanilla sex goated too
and LV imagination
and angels share
Gonna try those too when I'm at Douglas or sum next time thanks g
 
i think they all smell the same
Most of them really do, that's why I don't buy a lot cuz it's almost the same anyway but haven't smelled anything similar to Lost Cherry tbh, the other Tom Ford perfumes I tried are all not unique
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top