Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Much cheaper alternative to Latisse ?

Deleted Member 295

Seek beauty in ugly times
Established Member
Lumigan is a drug used to treat glaucoma just like Latisse with the same active ingredient (bimatoprost) at a slightly less concentration.(0.3% Vs 0.1%)

However the drug is much cheaper.
İn Turkish money it costs 27.89₺ when Latisse Costs 400 ₺
There are people who got results from this drug all over the internet.
How well would this work ?

My advice would be to stick to LATISSE despite it being more expensive. Lumigan does produce similar results BUT only when you use more of it to compensate for the lack of concentration.
Latisse has similar side effects but since lumigan requires more dosage due to the lesser concentration, I theorize that the side effects will be greater.

IMG_20190912_103939_278.JPG

But give it a shot to see if it's worth it. No harm in trying......unless the side effects really damage your facial aesthetics to such an extent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But give it a shot to see if it's worth it. No harm in trying......unless the side effects really damage your facial aesthetics to such an extent
I don't wanna hop on it just yet.
But I'll try Lumigan if I do.
And I'll post results here

Back