Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Muh “I’d rather die than get a job” “jfl at being employed”

YES i'm a wageslave

YES some incel who rots on a forum gets the same amount of money as me from his parents

YES I unironically think i'm a valuable person for my job that's gonna get replaced by robots

YES I think I'm financially better off than unemployed people when in reality half my salary goes to taxes and I spend the next half on useless garbage and robux cause i'm a 16 year old foid with no spending control meanwhile high IQ incels put their neetbuxx in the S&P 100 and XRP and make a bigger ROI
 
YES i'm a wageslave

YES some incel who rots on a forum gets the same amount of money as me from his parents

YES I unironically think i'm a valuable person for my job that's gonna get replaced by robots

YES I think I'm financially better off than unemployed people when in reality half my salary goes to taxes and I spend the next half on useless garbage and robux cause i'm a 16 year old foid with no spending control meanwhile high IQ incels put their neetbuxx in the S&P 100 and XRP and make a bigger ROI
Did you read what I wrote you monkey
 
I'm a NEET and my financial situation is completely fine. I have money for everything I desire + left overs.

What's the point of getting a job then when working absolutely sucks in every aspect?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top