Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Muhhh im so high t!

send pic to this person who will 100% doxx or ur pussy. I’m taking the pussypill brah

it’s the mean of a lot of rates. Why tf do u hate me bro? 15 yo n***a prolly don’t even know what mean/mode is
Bros scared of sending a face pic to a 15 year old girl don’t be a pussy
 
Anyways,


Grow lashes and brows, vollufiline and hylauronic acid for lips (won't do shit tho unfortunately) but fraud using lip plumper, dye brows, vollufiline for upper eyelids, caffiene and vitamin c serum for dark circles
over0 starter pack
 
it’s the mean of a lot of rates. Why tf do u hate me bro? 15 yo n***a prolly don’t even know what mean/mode is
At 15 you're basically done with education jesus fucking chrsit and ur self proclaimed high iq u learn that shit when ur like 10 💀

Why do I hat you??? You're insulting my appearance out of the blue and have dogged on it in other threads too please rope you actual autist. I wish I never posted my face on this shit forum bruv I'm not even ugly I know that for a fact yet I feel ugly because if ur anything less than htn or htb on here ur subhuman
 
Bros scared of sending a face pic to a 15 year old girl don’t be a pussy
I’m a pussy man. Always used to stay out of fights in middle school cuz im prettyboymaxxed if someone punches me in the face it could all go away. Typa shit I’m on frfr
 
Because you're not giving me objective rates ur just going muhhh ur ugly. I'm a harsh rater and I'd genuinely give myself lmtb in my best photos. If you've seen my transformation yk I used to be at best a 3.5 out of 10 just hating for the sake of it would love to see you tbh
come on girl
you’re ltb realistically
 
short advice, anyways

Grow lashes and brows with serums (results vary), use vollufiline and hyaluronic acid on lips (minor effect, don’t expect miracles), fake it with lip plumper, tint or dye brows, apply vollufiline or peptide creams to upper eyelids, caffeine and vitamin C serums for dark circles, niacinamide for redness, and retinol or peptides for fine lines. Under-eye patches and eye rollers can temporarily reduce puffiness, eyelash serums might make lashes look fuller, and collagen supplements are hit-or-miss. Hydrating eye creams, gentle exfoliation, and sunscreen are essential—without them, nothing sticks. For lips, exfoliate first, then layer hydrating serums or tints. Brow gels and brushes help shape and define, and makeup like concealer or highlighter often does more than serums. Basically, layer what you can tolerate, manage expectations, and know that most of this mostly changes perception, not structure.
IMG_7115.png
 
GROW LASHES AND BROWS WITH SERUMS (RESULTS VARY), USE VOLLUFILINE AND HYALURONIC ACID ON LIPS (MINOR EFFECT, DON’T EXPECT MIRACLES), FAKE IT WITH LIP PLUMPER, TINT OR DYE BROWS, APPLY VOLLUFILINE OR PEPTIDE CREAMS TO UPPER EYELIDS, CAFFEINE AND VITAMIN C SERUMS FOR DARK CIRCLES, NIACINAMIDE FOR REDNESS, AND RETINOL OR PEPTIDES FOR FINE LINES. UNDER-EYE PATCHES AND EYE ROLLERS CAN TEMPORARILY REDUCE PUFFINESS, EYELASH SERUMS MIGHT MAKE LASHES LOOK FULLER, AND COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENTS ARE HIT-OR-MISS. HYDRATING EYE CREAMS, GENTLE EXFOLIATION, AND SUNSCREEN ARE ESSENTIAL—WITHOUT THEM, NOTHING STICKS. FOR LIPS, EXFOLIATE FIRST, THEN LAYER HYDRATING SERUMS OR TINTS. BROW GELS AND BRUSHES HELP SHAPE AND DEFINE, AND MAKEUP LIKE CONCEALER OR HIGHLIGHTER OFTEN DOES MORE THAN SERUMS. BASICALLY, LAYER WHAT YOU CAN TOLERATE, MANAGE EXPECTATIONS, AND KNOW THAT MOST OF THIS MOSTLY CHANGES PERCEPTION, NOT STRUCTURE.
 
At 15 you're basically done with education jesus fucking chrsit and ur self proclaimed high iq u learn that shit when ur like 10 💀

Why do I hat you??? You're insulting my appearance out of the blue and have dogged on it in other threads too please rope you actual autist. I wish I never posted my face on this shit forum bruv I'm not even ugly I know that for a fact yet I feel ugly because if ur anything less than htn or htb on here ur subhuman
Idk what kind of mental illness you have but I feel guilty now. You have some issues to sort out bro. Who could have guessed that when a 15 year old spends half their day on looksmaxxing forums they forget how they look even. Sending my prayers
 
In my worst photos yes in my best no I'm lmtb and I'm sticking by the fact that hltb at best is crazy.

GROW LASHES AND BROWS WITH SERUMS (RESULTS VARY), USE VOLLUFILINE AND HYALURONIC ACID ON LIPS (MINOR EFFECT, DON’T EXPECT MIRACLES), FAKE IT WITH LIP PLUMPER, TINT OR DYE BROWS, APPLY VOLLUFILINE OR PEPTIDE CREAMS TO UPPER EYELIDS, CAFFEINE AND VITAMIN C SERUMS FOR DARK CIRCLES, NIACINAMIDE FOR REDNESS, AND RETINOL OR PEPTIDES FOR FINE LINES. UNDER-EYE PATCHES AND EYE ROLLERS CAN TEMPORARILY REDUCE PUFFINESS, EYELASH SERUMS MIGHT MAKE LASHES LOOK FULLER, AND COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENTS ARE HIT-OR-MISS. HYDRATING EYE CREAMS, GENTLE EXFOLIATION, AND SUNSCREEN ARE ESSENTIAL—WITHOUT THEM, NOTHING STICKS. FOR LIPS, EXFOLIATE FIRST, THEN LAYER HYDRATING SERUMS OR TINTS. BROW GELS AND BRUSHES HELP SHAPE AND DEFINE, AND MAKEUP LIKE CONCEALER OR HIGHLIGHTER OFTEN DOES MORE THAN SERUMS. BASICALLY, LAYER WHAT YOU CAN TOLERATE, MANAGE EXPECTATIONS, AND KNOW THAT MOST OF THIS MOSTLY CHANGES PERCEPTION, NOT STRUCTURE.
Grow lashes and brows with serums (results vary), use vollufiline and hyaluronic acid on lips (minor effect, don’t expect miracles), fake it with lip plumper, tint or dye brows, apply vollufiline or peptide creams to upper eyelids, caffeine and vitamin C serums for dark circles, niacinamide for redness, and retinol or peptides for fine lines. Under-eye patches and eye rollers can temporarily reduce puffiness, eyelash serums might make lashes look fuller, and collagen supplements are hit-or-miss. Hydrating eye creams, gentle exfoliation, and sunscreen are essential—without them, nothing sticks. For lips, exfoliate first, then layer hydrating serums or tints. Brow gels and brushes help shape and define, and makeup like concealer or highlighter often does more than serums. Basically, layer what you can tolerate, manage expectations, and know that most of this mostly changes perception, not structure.
 
In my worst photos yes in my best no I'm lmtb and I'm sticking by the fact that hltb at best is crazy.
Idk if I should laugh emoji react at this or what. Are u seriously THIS DELUSIONAL?
 
Idk what kind of mental illness you have but I feel guilty now. You have some issues to sort out bro. Who could have guessed that when a 15 year old spends half their day on looksmaxxing forums they forget how they look even. Sending my prayers
Does this make u feel good about urself? Shitting on my looks when I'm 15 yet I'm the mentally ill one. OK bud real smart of you!
 
Does this make u feel good about urself? Shitting on my looks when I'm 15 yet I'm the mentally ill one. OK bud real smart of you!
It doesn’t I genuinely feel horrible for what it’s worth. I pray you get out of this bs lm forum culture
 
I’m genuinely looking at this like a concerned person. No 15 yo should get tiktok induced body dysmorphia
 
It's not from tiktok it's here u fucking donkey because of people like you
I’m not the issue it’s your addiction to this forum. This addiction represents a far reaching subconscious need in u to ‘mythically ascend’. If you were NT you would have looked up a couple of softmaxxes and left. But no! You had to give your own self crippling body dysmorphia besides what mental disorders idk I can only think of. You’re here all the fucking day you NEET. Sure blame me if that makes you sleep easy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top