ebin326
A WIP
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2026
- Messages
- 2
- Online time
- 1h 39m
- Reputation
- 7
- Location
- Dallas, Texas
Instagram:
ebinm326
Hello! I just wanted to share my journey for anyone who's interested.
At the start of this year, I was in a terrible spot. I broke up from a 6 year relationship because my ex wanted to do ENM (she basically wanted to cheat
), and I spent half a year completely depressed. Working from home meant I was sitting down all day at my computer, and after work, I’d just play video games all night. I ended up becoming a fat chud that was also balding
. Looking back at photos from that time, I’m honestly repulsed at myself because I just looked terrible. I hated who I was becoming, so at the start of the year, I promised myself I’d change.
I wasn’t really sure where to start, so I just started walking. I live in Dallas near the Katy Trail, so I began doing 5k to 10k steps a day which was a huge improvement from the literal 0 I was doing before. But after a couple of months, I wasn’t really seeing any crazy changes.
I originally wanted to try Hims for hair loss so I wouldn't go bald, but I saw they had weight loss medication too. I decided to hop on wegovy, and honestly, that was the single biggest contributor to my weight loss. Ozempic paired with a shit ton of walking was the cheat code for me. I eventually bought a walking pad for my apartment so I could stepmaxxing while working, and going from 10k to 20k+ steps a day made all the difference. Now I don't even like sitting down, I feel like I constantly need to be moving around.
Back in college, I used to work out regularly, but I stopped after moving to Dallas. By June, I realized I needed to go back so I wouldn't lose whatever lean muscle mass I had left. I bought a pullup and dip stand for home calisthenics and started hitting the gym regularly again.
My diet right now is somewhat weird. I’m protein shake maxing drinking four shakes a day (160 cal, 30g protein each) to hit my targets without overshooting calories, plus one real meal if I’m eating with friends. Pro tip: take stool softeners if you do this. Also, I switched from chocolate to vanilla protein because dark liquids stain your teeth.
I got really into skincare this year and ended up testing a shit ton of products. I realized I can’t relate to any skincare YouTubers, so I just had to trial and error products myself until I found what worked and stuck with it. It’s kinda expensive because there are so many products out there, but finding the right hydration routine and sunscreen maxing was key.
Here’s everything else I’m currently doing:
I’m on Accutane right now to clear up my acne (genetically I hate myself for getting so much acne my whole life, it pisses me off fr). My skin is super dry, so I go through a ton of hydrating products. Once my skin clears up, I want to start microneedling and doing TCA peels to fix the high school acne scars!
Signed up for We Whiten in Dallas to get rid of stains. Once they’re white, I’m gonna get them straightened out since they’re a bit crooked.
Switched all the faucet and shower water in my apartment to filtered heads. They actually work, highly recommend.
Where I’m At Now:
I just got a DEXA scan to see where I’m sitting, and I’m currently at 21.8% body fat (around 142 lbs lean mass). The goal is to cut down to 10% because I really want to see my abs. Super excited to see where I’ll be by December! I also provided some picutres bellow
Me at the start of this year
lock in pookie!
Me currently! its only up from here!
oh also if someone would like to give me a honest rating and reccomendations on what hairstyle i should try, please let me know, I had a mullet that i now chopped off!
At the start of this year, I was in a terrible spot. I broke up from a 6 year relationship because my ex wanted to do ENM (she basically wanted to cheat
I wasn’t really sure where to start, so I just started walking. I live in Dallas near the Katy Trail, so I began doing 5k to 10k steps a day which was a huge improvement from the literal 0 I was doing before. But after a couple of months, I wasn’t really seeing any crazy changes.
I originally wanted to try Hims for hair loss so I wouldn't go bald, but I saw they had weight loss medication too. I decided to hop on wegovy, and honestly, that was the single biggest contributor to my weight loss. Ozempic paired with a shit ton of walking was the cheat code for me. I eventually bought a walking pad for my apartment so I could stepmaxxing while working, and going from 10k to 20k+ steps a day made all the difference. Now I don't even like sitting down, I feel like I constantly need to be moving around.
Back in college, I used to work out regularly, but I stopped after moving to Dallas. By June, I realized I needed to go back so I wouldn't lose whatever lean muscle mass I had left. I bought a pullup and dip stand for home calisthenics and started hitting the gym regularly again.
My diet right now is somewhat weird. I’m protein shake maxing drinking four shakes a day (160 cal, 30g protein each) to hit my targets without overshooting calories, plus one real meal if I’m eating with friends. Pro tip: take stool softeners if you do this. Also, I switched from chocolate to vanilla protein because dark liquids stain your teeth.
I got really into skincare this year and ended up testing a shit ton of products. I realized I can’t relate to any skincare YouTubers, so I just had to trial and error products myself until I found what worked and stuck with it. It’s kinda expensive because there are so many products out there, but finding the right hydration routine and sunscreen maxing was key.
Here’s everything else I’m currently doing:
I’m on Accutane right now to clear up my acne (genetically I hate myself for getting so much acne my whole life, it pisses me off fr). My skin is super dry, so I go through a ton of hydrating products. Once my skin clears up, I want to start microneedling and doing TCA peels to fix the high school acne scars!
Signed up for We Whiten in Dallas to get rid of stains. Once they’re white, I’m gonna get them straightened out since they’re a bit crooked.
Switched all the faucet and shower water in my apartment to filtered heads. They actually work, highly recommend.
Where I’m At Now:
I just got a DEXA scan to see where I’m sitting, and I’m currently at 21.8% body fat (around 142 lbs lean mass). The goal is to cut down to 10% because I really want to see my abs. Super excited to see where I’ll be by December! I also provided some picutres bellow
Me at the start of this year
lock in pookie!
Me currently! its only up from here!
oh also if someone would like to give me a honest rating and reccomendations on what hairstyle i should try, please let me know, I had a mullet that i now chopped off!