Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My balls r hurting like hell

Ben07

Reputable
Established
I fr cant even walk and if I move my legs slightly it hurts. Idk if this might be puberty or if im f*cked and should go to the hospital. Its only the left ball that is hurting.

Should I go to hospital or wait?

• Testicular torsion: A twisted testicle that can cut off blood supply, which is most common in young men
  • Hydrocele: A buildup of fluid that causes swelling of the scrotum, the skin pouch that holds the testicles
  • Varicocele: Swollen veins in the scrotum that can form a lumpy area
  • Cyst: A fluid-filled sac that can form near the top of a testicle
  • Inguinal hernia: A hernia near the testicle
  • Kidney stones: Crystallized masses that can cause severe pain around the testicles

it could be varicocele

best of luck hope your balls make it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what happened, did you get a diagnosis?
Yes. It was like a half way testcular torsion. So it wasnt like all the way around or whatever. Didnt need operation luckily but I had to let this cunt touch my balls. I swear the way he was speaking he was def gay. But still, thanks to him my favorite body part survived.

Back