Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation my big cousin is fucking based (:

ToryToad

Cortisoltriad
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
14,720
Online time
3d 21h
Reputation
43,661
normies gossiped about him today. i listened to them.
apparently he is against women rights and racist/right wing.
I couldn't be more happier, i thought he was just a christcuck like one of my classmates who is fucking liberal lmao .
But he is a based christian unlike most
next time they gossip about him im gonna grape them all
 
You should go on incels.is if you aren't already there.
they declined me. i accidentally used a vpn
I ll try someday again but i dont wanna switch forums, I love com
 
normies gossiped about him today. i listened to them.
apparently he is against women rights and racist/right wing.
I couldn't be more happier, i thought he was just a christcuck like one of my classmates who is fucking liberal lmao .
But he is a based christian unlike most
next time they gossip about him im gonna grape them all
Fastest ignore I’ve used on this site
 
normies gossiped about him today. i listened to them.
apparently he is against women rights and racist/right wing.
I couldn't be more happier, i thought he was just a christcuck like one of my classmates who is fucking liberal lmao .
But he is a based christian unlike most
next time they gossip about him im gonna grape them all
Is being based Christian against women's rights?
 
they declined me. i accidentally used a vpn
I ll try someday again but i dont wanna switch forums, I love com
Yeah when I made my account I just said I'm 5'2 20 year old NEET (Larp), I got accepted first try but I had to try 3 TIMES to get accepted on org.
 
You just called your cousin a based christian. So it must be part of him being based no
yea cause he is based even though he is christian , not many christians are based
 
yea cause he is based even though he is christian , not many christians are based
Most Christians are conservative right wing patriarchal with trad values. Definitely based. Idk about the whole no women's rights tho.. That's not based.
 
normies gossiped about him today. i listened to them.
apparently he is against women rights and racist/right wing.
I couldn't be more happier, i thought he was just a christcuck like one of my classmates who is fucking liberal lmao .
But he is a based christian unlike most
next time they gossip about him im gonna grape them all
How Op feels after posting this

1770223974633.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top