Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story My biggest sex fantasy.

tulip

💐🪓• I AM ASLEEP.
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
3,985
Online time
6d 11h
Reputation
5,443
I'd just love to be, a white guy like think eminem in his 20s, young handsome, pretty. I'd just love to be a white prettyboy with a big ego, all masculine. Then I go to the store, steal a pack of fucking skittles or some shit. I get arrested, go to jail. A bigger inmate likes me, he feminizes the fuck out of me i'm his sissy now. I get fucked by the officers. And then i just keep going to jail on purpose to my prison daddies. That's hotttt man!
1000062251.jpg
 
I'd just love to be, a white guy like think eminem in his 20s, young handsome, pretty. I'd just love to be a white prettyboy with a big ego, all masculine. Then I go to the store, steal a pack of fucking skittles or some shit. I get arrested, go to jail. A bigger inmate likes me, he feminizes the fuck out of me i'm his sissy now. I get fucked by the officers. And then i just keep going to jail on purpose to my prison daddies. That's hotttt man!View attachment 144397
Are you a guy or girl? What girl has this sort of feitsh?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top