Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My body

1280x1080

Banned
Instagram: ian_pik3
i’m 6’1, 173 lbs with 30% bf. i don’t workout and i’ve been staving for the past 4 days to lose weight. any suggestions and criticism are helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_7733.jpeg
    IMG_7733.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7734.jpeg
    IMG_7734.jpeg
    384.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7732.jpeg
    IMG_7732.jpeg
    342.5 KB · Views: 8
You're not at 30% body fat; you're more around 26%. You have relatively narrow clavicles but somewhat wide scapulas. Your shoulder genetics might not be ideal, but your back is better.

i’ve been staving for the past 4 days to lose weight
thats not gonna work
your metabolism will slow down bc your body is on survival mode and u will not lose hardly anything

eat a healthy diet.
exercise.
narrow clavicles but work with what youre given

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thats not gonna work
your metabolism will slow down bc your body is on survival mode and u will not lose hardly anything

eat a healthy diet.
exercise.
narrow clavicles but work with what youre given
i’ve been given very mixed opinions on the starving situation and i’m not sure if continuing is the right thing to do but i’ve not had and side effects from it so far. i haven’t felt hungry much either.

i’ve been given very mixed opinions on the starving situation and i’m not sure if continuing is the right thing to do but i’ve not had and side effects from it so far. i haven’t felt hungry much either.
do not starve? it will fuck up your metabolism and is not natural nor healthy. trust me