Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My cat is in her heat

Give it a roofie.
1753743441280.png


How about no :oops:
 



I came up with an idea

I'll just play with her using the laser until she gets tired
 
View attachment 143034


I came up with an idea

I'll just play with her using the laser until she gets tired
Cute cat. I have a suggestion,you know whenever you eat too much you just get tired? Feed her a lot this time if you really want her to go to sleep.
 
Cute cat. I have a suggestion,you know whenever you eat too much you just get tired? Feed her a lot this time if you really want her to go to sleep.
I don't think I can force her to eat

Her bowl is filled with food to the max so when she gets hungry, she just eats


btw she came to me and wants belly rubs now
 
I don't think I can force her to eat

Her bowl is filled with food to the max so when she gets hungry, she just eats


btw she came to me and wants belly rubs now
That’s adorable,anyways have a good one and hopefully she falls asleep.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top