Huntergirl
If you weren't mine, I'd be jealous of your love
Requested Ban
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Always loved emos
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sybauI don't fucking care.
Always loved emos
Shut up stupid n****r.Chad
ChadShut up stupid n****r.
@huntergirl Ban him.Chad
MirinI used to listen to it 15 years ago, blame my brother
Chad@huntergirl Ban him.
n****r.Chad
Mirin my underbite side profile rn bhaiChad
EnglishMirin
English or german version?
Mirin
English or german version?
Undo this dislike n***aMirin my underbite side profile rn bhai
Take those internet points you fucking f****t.Undo this dislike n***a
Take those internet points you fucking f****t.

whyLeave the thread Cris
It was supposed to be a joke also she doesn’t want you bro
I think I’m in troubleIt was supposed to be a joke also she doesn’t want you bro
