- Joined
- Feb 15, 2025
- Messages
- 9,099
- Online time
- 1d 23h
- Reputation
- 15,777
- pretty girl
- virgin
- loyal
- virgin
- loyal
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m all those- pretty girl
- virgin
- loyal
Water requirements but are there really any pretty virgins left bhai- pretty girl
- virgin
- loyal
Most pretty girls are virginsWater requirements but are there really any pretty virgins left bhai
ManI’m all those
For her to be pretty she needs to be skinnyAdd skinny and yeah
Not anymore
this will trigger the forum ltbs- virgin
Lol nah they are virginsthis will trigger the forum ltbs
Even .com knows you don’t have a millionaire Stacy in your followingLol nah they are virgins
It said "my criteria" not mess' criteria fatassAdd skinny and yeah
ltb jumping on defense of Chad(lite) shocking..It said "my criteria" not mess' criteria fatass
It said "my criteria" not mess' criteria fatass
=))))))))))))For her to be pretty she needs to be skinny
Billionaire* and 1 million followers on igEven .com knows you don’t have a millionaire Stacy in your following
I love it when I have fangirlsIt said "my criteria" not mess' criteria fatass
WhySorry this is too much for 2025 ok?
WhyDont tell the internet femboys might cry over ts
Femboys always want shredded chads
I want a gfFemboys always want shredded chads
Hence why the femboys will be sadI want a gf
Wow, you're a smart one, aren't you.It said "my criteria" not mess' criteria fatass
Same here.- pretty girl
- virgin
- loyal
Find me. A gfHence why the femboys will be sad
And the liberals will cry about you wanting a skinny one
Istanbul has lots of stacies last time I was thereFind me. A gf
Eastern EuropeFind me. A gf
the girls here dont get triggered by such things to my knowledgethis will trigger the forum ltbs
-foidthe girls here dont get triggered by such things to my knowledge
Wow, you're a smart one, aren't you.
wouldnt that make my statement even more credible?-foid
JE kanker moeder eh vuiler neger de zebI live where I was born. What about you, Tulip?![]()
185.108.112.145JE kanker moeder eh vuiler neger de zeb![]()
not really since foids always think about ''what would make me look more virtous!?'' before saying anything about themselves because they know deep inside they're morally cookedwouldnt that make my statement even more credible?
But wont pull up185.108.112.145
haha okaynot really since foids always think about ''what would make me look more virtous!?'' before saying anything about themselves because they know deep inside they're morally cooked
Gimmie a few days, doll.But wont pull up![]()
-moidhaha okay
u sound like u want itBut wont pull up![]()
I’d agree but I don’t think I deserve a virgin atp- pretty girl
- virgin
- loyal
and tall
Just not the popular bops the pretty virgins who arent whores are hide to find because there not always out and about like the bopsWater requirements but are there really any pretty virgins left bhai