Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My dream was to date young girls aged 19 to 23! Is it already over? because in reality I'm already 34 years old

Actually there was this one schizo dude who kept dming and being annoying but that’s because he thought I was some other guy
Not even level 1 of sanity destroyers they can be way worse

On org I definitely had some enemies though because there are trashy people on there

bro a villain 😭
I wanted to be and still do

There were 5 guys who talked shit bout my family and me literally behind my back and on my face and bullied me i let them go thinking that i will f**k em up on the last day but i changed schools very unexpectedly and not doing the head on the pavement move on thier leader is my biggest regret(it was my school van its like a school bus but a van)

There were 5 guys who talked shit bout my family and me literally behind my back and on my face and bullied me i let them go thinking that i will f**k em up on the last day but i changed schools very unexpectedly and not doing the head on the pavement move on thier leader is one my biggest regrets(it was my school van its like a school bus but a van)
Cursed and said nsfw things bout my mother and me

There were 5 guys who talked shit bout my family and me literally behind my back and on my face and bullied me i let them go thinking that i will f**k em up on the last day but i changed schools very unexpectedly and not doing the head on the pavement move on thier leader is one my biggest regrets(it was my school van its like a school bus but a van)
damn bro crazy lore

yo that’s nasty
Ik they are the second most hated by me no 1 is my older sister she did the same and have said other things and used to beat me when i was a little kid (she is 8 years older )

oh man that’s crazy
And i have asthama so i couldn't run with other kids and i hate day i only like night and indian sun is very hot too
Also i hate school cause of retarded indian education system so i have had around 50 percent attendance and all that cause of all the tests and exams which boosted my initial percent which would be around 40 percent (i don't miss any tests and i have never failed 1)

And i have asthama so i couldn't run with other kids and i hate day i only like night and indian sun is very hot too
Also i hate school cause of retarded indian education system so i have had around 50 percent attendance and all that cause of all the tests and exams which boosted my initial percent which would be around 40 percent (i don't miss any tests and i have never failed 1)
50 percent attendance is crazy bro 😭🙏

My sports attendance is probably around 50% though because I often go on my own

if ur not rich then dont have pedo dreams, be realistic. why would hot young women want a 40 yr old? u look older than my dad thats so creepy. why admit ur a pedo online?
You are retarded. Don't even know the defention of pedo actually insane. If he lilked 5th graders and middle schoolers he would be a pedo. You are a dumb bimbo. Muh my best freind. r****d.

I would date u and im 19!! (im not a real girl tho)
Hello i am from the Looksmax Mafia and I advise you to only post in your own threads or Looksmax Mafia will burn your hair and your house and rip your penis off with the balls of course and pour salt water over it

Looksmax Mafia is not something to be messed with please comply for the sake of your future

Your eyes will also be gouged out with spoons if you fail to co-operate and comply with The Looksmax Mafia

Hello i am from the Looksmax Mafia and I advise you to only post in your own threads or Looksmax Mafia will burn your hair and your house and rip your penis off with the balls of course and pour salt water over it

Looksmax Mafia is not something to be messed with please comply for the sake of your future

Your eyes will also be gouged out with spoons if you fail to co-operate and comply with The Looksmax Mafia
looksmax mafia would try to r*pe me 😹

Prime Looksmafia was a force to be reckoned with. Now narcy pirates have taken their spot