Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My experience

Hello everyone so basically I’ve been into runaway and modeling and stuff like that for a while even tho my dream is to walk in one of those runaways im extremely insecure.
I’m 14 years old and even tho I may seem a lil young I’m very smart for my age (that’s from others opinion) I live in Italy and there the culture is really basic and nobody knows about looksmaxxing other than 1 or 2 people in a whole town and even in a whole city or In many that’s incredible isn’t it? So I’ve been alone in this journey till now.My profile picture is a photo of my face.I have a pretty unique type of hairstyle and in that picture I was wearing an hat.so I’ve been trying to improve my looks and in the last year I’ve got to say that I’ve done a very good glow up.I’ve started doing a skincare routine I’ve got many fragrances (1 million is my personal favorite) and I’ve tried Mewing and even tho I manage to put the whole tongue at the roof of the mouth i can’t manage to breathe.even if I try to breathe to my nose my tongue sticks to the original position how do I fix this? I’ve also started hitting the gym and chewing falim gum do you think this will help for the jaw development? (I mean chewing the falim) so that’s pretty much what I wanted to say thanks for reading.