Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My fellow looksmaxxers in hgih school

Why do every guy on this forum act like girls don't actually look horrible when they do..? lmfao, you guys would throw up if you see me. I have horrible eye bags, dark circles, brown skin, sort of prominent/buglike eyes, a slightly wide nose tip. It's brutal for me lol.

Personally, I think my best feature is how masculine my lower jaw is but it gets ruined by how neotenous my upper/midfacial area is.
Unless your sub5 most guys on Some level will find you attractive

I'm also not a picky guy I like natty high E bodies

Just curious. How did you ascend? What steps and actions did you think that really significantly improved your looks?
Major weight loss, and getting to a healthy lean bf%, debloating, growing my hair and getting a better haircut, putting on muscle and attaining a decent physique, allowing puberty to do its thing and grew taller (from 5'6 - 5'11) eating a much better diet, trying to increase my testosterone levels, worked on my jaw muscles, eyebrow density, mewing (though many will say this is cope), and other minute details.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys makes me nervous. You all seem like neo nazis, no offense lol. I can't compete in a forum with mostly arabian, asian, and white people in it lol. I'm like the only black girl here.
Bruh. Also I think there’s a decent amount of black girls here.
She self banned but tami_26 is just inactive
Do you think Tami found a chad she’s talking to?

I didn't mean it like that. I might post a face reveal on my community post and delete it after a few minutes tomorrow.

What types of pictures do you guys think shows someone's real face? Is it outside in good lightning, in the bathroom, or like in a darker area.
good even lighting, front angle and profile, hair out of face

I didn't mean it like that. I might post a face reveal on my community post and delete it after a few minutes tomorrow.

What types of pictures do you guys think shows someone's real face? Is it outside in good lightning, in the bathroom, or like in a darker area.
although I think I would trust most of the people typing in this thread, there are lots of people lurking this thread so I wouldn’t recommend doing that. I also didn’t mean to get offended, I am not really.

although I think I would trust most of the people typing in this thread, there are lots of people lurking this thread so I wouldn’t recommend doing that. I also didn’t mean to get offended, I am not really.
Wait, I meant it in a joke sorry lol. I might just post it privately then, but I don't usually know when people are active and I'm not sure if you guys would want me to private message you my face lol.

Bro crashed out over a looksmaxxing forum face reveal.

Serious question though, what are you supposed to do when this is legit every girl at your school and other schools?
ignore them
i dont even talk to girls anyway
And man yeah I’ve had my share talking to a few of these type of girls and every single one of them is a snotty bitch. They’re going to hell no doubt, awful human beings and to top it off, they either only go for thugmaxxers who bully the special ed students or go for chads only. I hate them, I hate it, I. hate it all. Even if I do ascend, I’d be left with the stuck up bratty whores.
yeah there's lots of bratty whores who flirt with ugly subhuman guys to get them to do their homework for them and make fun of others but play it off as having fun

They’re so rude and disrespectful and for legit no reason at all. I’ve had experiences with girls who dress like that, and they would harass me for no reason. I think the worst one was in 8th grade when a former “friend” of mine (he’s thugmaxxed and popular in the school, good looking too) walked up with a girl like that. She had a crop top on showing so much skin, and they started spitting on me and calling me a fat pig. They told me to get up and run because I would die if I didn’t get exercise. They then sat next to me and I had my head down and they just pointed at me and laughed. They even took pictures of me and I’m 99% sure they uploaded on a school page of ours that makes fun of ugly kids (couldn’t tell if it was me but it looked like me). I texted my mom telling her I loved her and I feel so bad because I love my mom so much and she treats me so well and does anything for me. If she found out how people truly treated me she would die, and for that I am thankful that she is someone. Someone in my life who cares that wants me here, way better than nothing.

@sigma @Cage @Whitepill
ik, i used to have these 2 crop top low iq tiktok girls harass me so i simply ignored them, they were obviously poking fun at me and laughing they couldnt keep their face serious
im lucky i dont sit next to them in class
they're seriously stupid
and im sorry to hear about how people treat you

How do girls dress? And also, girls and other dudes who are or aren’t in high school can answer. Just prefer people who are in it right now because I know there’s some ancient MFs on this forum.
in india
uniform stops haunting u at college

I'm 17. I have ascended my looks significantly since my lowest point (2020-2021) from subhuman to mtn. My journey was brutal and I made many mistakes along the way. The good thing is that I ascended my looks just enough to not get bullied in high school that much. unfortunately mtn does not suffice with the inflated standards of average and below average girls these days.
bro u do realise u were 13 in 2020? no shit u were subhuman. most boys that age are subhuman tier. nothing to worry about

bro u do realise u were 13 in 2020? no shit u were subhuman. most boys that age are subhuman tier. nothing to worry about
This is not true. I know of countless other people who have maintained normal looks, had a good development, and were never subhuman. In fact, during that time, I was one of the only people that was fat and with an estrogenic frame.

This is not true. I know of countless other people who have maintained normal looks, had a good development, and were never subhuman. In fact, during that time, I was one of the only people that was fat and with an estrogenic frame.
im talking about boys. no shit some girls that age are hot but the avg 13yo boy is a mess compared to any adult man

im latina and definitely not neo nazi
Oh, this wasn't directed towards any of the girls lol. I know you're a good person. In the moment, I had just meant this towards some of the guys, but that's because I wasn't really sure how everyone acted so far. Now that I have been spending more time on here, I realized that everyone, men and women alike, are very nice and helpful, and wouldn't judge others based on their race !

Oh, this wasn't directed towards any of the girls lol. I know you're a good person. In the moment, I had just meant this towards some of the guys, but that's because I wasn't really sure how everyone acted so far. Now that I have been spending more time on here, I realized that everyone, men and women alike, are very nice and helpful, and wouldn't judge others based on their race !
yeah this place is very friendly, i wouldn’t have stayed if they were super mean for no reason especially based on race. mostly everyone here is honest and respectful.