- Joined
- Dec 17, 2025
- Messages
- 23,757
- Solutions
- 12
- Reputation
- 122,901
He says he better than me cus I'm black (he Neva seen me btw) BUT HES ASIAN, WHERE DOES THIS ADD UP?? How can you be a g**k and think you're superior? The maths not adding up
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@722He says he better than me cus I'm black (he Neva seen me btw) BUT HES ASIAN, WHERE DOES THIS ADD UP?? How can you be a g**k and think you're superior? The maths not adding up
Just be born superior, brutal
lowkey blacks are better than us SEA at least they can be tall and athletic
You’re Black?He says he better than me cus I'm black (he Neva seen me btw) BUT HES ASIAN, WHERE DOES THIS ADD UP?? How can you be a g**k and think you're superior? The maths not adding up
Wouldn't you like to know creepYou’re Black?
Not answeringYou’re Black?
I’m Not. a creep. IgnoredWouldn't you like to know creep
NahWtf you're black
Hey docta let me get a healWtf you're black