- Joined
- Oct 24, 2025
- Messages
- 13,254
- Online time
- 24d 21h
- Reputation
- 21,106
- Location
- My dads attic, USA
- Guild
- H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
And that's why I don't hate women, they are good sometimes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What kind thoAnd that's why I don't hate women, they are good sometimes
I used to have a grievous lightsaber and a darth maul one that I still haveWhat kind tho
@Grievous mentionedI used to have a grievous lightsaber and a darth maul one that I still have
Haven't decided, either anakin or Darth maul, I once made a Darth maul mask when I was youngerWhat kind tho
StopYou just want a long Light Up Dildo.
IndeedLight sabers are cool