Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My fromal apology to the forum (especially blended)

Penalizer69

from that moment, only she would exist
Reputable ★★★
Joined
May 15, 2025
Messages
40,401
Solutions
29
Online time
1mo 22d
Reputation
157,017
I'm evil. I am vile and there's no excuse for some of the things I've said 💔 since blended still isn't banned he has been spamming my profile about the situation that happened yesterday.
Screenshot_20250818_113109_Samsung Internet.jpg

I thought since he is threatening me still (he has threatened this in private too) that I would just leak my horrible, horrible actions myself.
Screenshot_20250818_112705_Discord.jpg
I'm sorry to everyone I hurt truly. I'm getting therapy and will be leaving the forum for the foreseeable future =(

There are NO excuses for my actions

Tagging users:
@Spuffy @Randomized Shame @umbrella @TonyDr @tuberculosisinmybal @Barbie @fool @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking @pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @Jane Doe @foidletlexi @doll @Tumor @blanquita444 @bbylola @bunny @Scarz @limo8
 
eh, someone please insert that image of 2 retards fighting video(not saying I think it's appropriate)
 
Caging wtf are these threats
‘hannah and pompom are dumb’ OOOOOH i wouldn’t take that if i were them
 
I'm evil. I am vile and there's no excuse for some of the things I've said 💔 since blended still isn't banned he has been spamming my profile about the situation that happened yesterday.
View attachment 158504
I thought since he is threatening me still (he has threatened this in private too) that I would just leak my horrible, horrible actions myself.
View attachment 158503I'm sorry to everyone I hurt truly. I'm getting therapy and will be leaving the forum for the foreseeable future =(

There are NO excuses for my actions

Tagging users:
@Spuffy @Randomized Shame @umbrella @TonyDr @tuberculosisinmybal @Barbie @fool @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking @pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @Jane Doe @foidletlexi @doll @Tumor @blanquita444 @bbylola @bunny @Scarz @limo8
I like porn tbh she's just dumb same with hannah
 
The fact that the only ss he could pull out isn't even bad bro I'm caging
I can search for more

Point was everyone can be made to look bad
 
idk i didnt rlly read but i forgive whoever n whatever ❤️💯
 
It’s really not that deep bud
Then why she keeps dragging it?

I told her to put me on ignore but she woundnt stop mass disliking and now leaking stuff
 
I'm evil. I am vile and there's no excuse for some of the things I've said 💔 since blended still isn't banned he has been spamming my profile about the situation that happened yesterday.
View attachment 158504
I thought since he is threatening me still (he has threatened this in private too) that I would just leak my horrible, horrible actions myself.
View attachment 158503I'm sorry to everyone I hurt truly. I'm getting therapy and will be leaving the forum for the foreseeable future =(

There are NO excuses for my actions

Tagging users:
@Spuffy @Randomized Shame @umbrella @TonyDr @tuberculosisinmybal @Barbie @fool @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking @pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @Jane Doe @foidletlexi @doll @Tumor @blanquita444 @bbylola @bunny @Scarz @limo8
I knew you were evil
 
I'm evil. I am vile and there's no excuse for some of the things I've said 💔 since blended still isn't banned he has been spamming my profile about the situation that happened yesterday.
View attachment 158504
I thought since he is threatening me still (he has threatened this in private too) that I would just leak my horrible, horrible actions myself.
View attachment 158503I'm sorry to everyone I hurt truly. I'm getting therapy and will be leaving the forum for the foreseeable future =(

There are NO excuses for my actions

Tagging users:
@Spuffy @Randomized Shame @umbrella @TonyDr @tuberculosisinmybal @Barbie @fool @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking @pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @Jane Doe @foidletlexi @doll @Tumor @blanquita444 @bbylola @bunny @Scarz @limo8
idk the context but this forum has gotten so toxic w the leaking/accusing,, ppl need to stop
 
I'm evil. I am vile and there's no excuse for some of the things I've said 💔 since blended still isn't banned he has been spamming my profile about the situation that happened yesterday.
View attachment 158504
I thought since he is threatening me still (he has threatened this in private too) that I would just leak my horrible, horrible actions myself.
View attachment 158503I'm sorry to everyone I hurt truly. I'm getting therapy and will be leaving the forum for the foreseeable future =(

There are NO excuses for my actions

Tagging users:
@Spuffy @Randomized Shame @umbrella @TonyDr @tuberculosisinmybal @Barbie @fool @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking @pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @Jane Doe @foidletlexi @doll @Tumor @blanquita444 @bbylola @bunny @Scarz @limo8
Oh noooo Over called Pompom and Hannah dumb like ppl haven’t been saying that shit or worse to their faces this whole time me included 🙀🙀😰😰😱🔥
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can search for more

Point was everyone can be made to look bad
Oh yes. Talking about playing 15 year old’s tits at 21 years old is the same as saying someone can be dumb

Hilarious
 
Oh yes. Talking about playing 15 year old’s tits at 21 years old is the same as saying someone can be dumb

Hilarious
It was posted by me publicly and obviously was a joke which I apologized for

Hop off my d yall, literally rent free

I was just posting pookie stuff and over0 would follow everywhere disliking and insulting me when I told her to add me to ignore

And then I told that I don’t think pookie is a pedo and that John Vee is funny dude even though what he did was wrong but I wouldn’t mind to be his buddy (not a friend)

This is my last time I explain myself, you are obsessed with me
 
It was posted by me publicly and obviously was a joke which I apologized for

Hop off my d yall, literally rent free

I was just posting pookie stuff and over0 would follow everywhere disliking and insulting me when I told her to add me to ignore
I’m saying it’s hilarious how you tried comparing what you said to what she said. Shit’s night and day. Merely pointing out what I’m seeing
And then I told that I don’t think pookie is a pedo and that John Vee is funny dude even though what he did was wrong but I wouldn’t mind to be his buddy (not a friend)
Makes no fucking sense but ofc you’d think that, you’re one of them
This is my last time I explain myself, you are obsessed with me
Oh please, I couldn’t give less of a fuck about you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top