Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My goal in looksmaxxing

AJis18

My goal is to get at least around an 8 otut of 10 I know Ill probably never be psl level and I don't even know if an 8 is releastic but My goal is to looksmax what I can first like skin and diet then go onto upper eye lid surgery chin implant and rhinoplasty like I've stated before I've been mewing and I'm still going to because its a good habit but I feel like I wanna save up my money from myself. Im not doing this for anyone else but myself I want to feel confident in my own skin.

let me know based on the photo (resting face) if I need surgery or I should keep trying natural methods.

Attachments

• 43497-58a80d57bb22de26e5eaf79a9835264f.png
    43497-58a80d57bb22de26e5eaf79a9835264f.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2024-09-27 1.18.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-27 1.18.09 PM.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah maybe a 6 if I fix my teeth I guesss 8 might require extrem surgery of some kind and there's even a ton of risk to that

My goal is to get at least around an 8 otut of 10 I know Ill probably never be psl level and I don't even know if an 8 is releastic but My goal is to looksmax what I can first like skin and diet then go onto upper eye lid surgery chin implant and rhinoplasty like I've stated before I've been mewing and I'm still going to because its a good habit but I feel like I wanna save up my money from myself. Im not doing this for anyone else but myself I want to feel confident in my own skin.

let me know based on the photo (resting face) if I need surgery or I should keep trying natural methods.
You want to be a fucking 8? Dude, some consider de poot to be 7.15. You gotta have to hardmaxxx everything to get there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
like I said before I just want to do upper eye lid exposure and a jaw implant