Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious my home life is mentally crushing

dipenhydramine

please stop me
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Messages
14,572
Solutions
2
Online time
20d 23h
Reputation
42,018
this is a thing i cant even do anything to fix apart from just go homeless

idm if u dnr i just wanna write it all out idk :peepoLove:

My mother:

May as well have been absent for as long as I remember. Back when i was younger she used to be a bit more mentally sane but thats pretty much it, ive never had a conversation with her in my whole life. every interaction ive had with her has been criticism, straight up insulting me or just telling me to do chores. Right now shes in the mental hospital/psych ward and I havent properly seen her in months because i dont want to visit her. She visited home on monday, and idk why i expected a change or anything normal but she was just constantly mean to me in specific. I dont even know why me, I try to be respectful to my parents in hopes of getting just a little bit back.


My dad:

Different story but very similar in a way. Hes been present my whole life, makes good money and provides for our family well, and I can honestly say I do genuinely respect him for that. Beside that hes the same, all he does is criticize and insult me every day since i was just a little young boy. No joke, EVERY DAY. When i was like 5-7 i was a normal amount of overweight for a kid tbh, and i used to have my hair slicked to the side, and he would spend all day insulting me and calling me a fat f****t etc etc etc, and hes insulted me every day. I quite frequently get told im a peice of shit or a shit child just for saying things such as "chilli con carne without spice just tastes like spag bol". Not a joke, he spent half of yesterday insulting me and calling me an ungrateful peice of shit etc.

They never let me go outside, they have made it very hard to make friends, VERY HARD. I have never been able to maintain a friendship because who wants to be friends with the weird kid thats not allowed to do anything

There is CONSTANT arguing at all times, even right now my dad and sister are arguing over some shit. Im an autist and one trigger noise is shouting and im basicially constantly overstimulated the whole time im home.

I get no help with my autism because my dad "didnt want retarded children"


Ty for reading if you read

i love u :peepoLove::peeposhy:
 
this is a thing i cant even do anything to fix apart from just go homeless

idm if u dnr i just wanna write it all out idk :peepoLove:

My mother:

May as well have been absent for as long as I remember. Back when i was younger she used to be a bit more mentally sane but thats pretty much it, ive never had a conversation with her in my whole life. every interaction ive had with her has been criticism, straight up insulting me or just telling me to do chores. Right now shes in the mental hospital/psych ward and I havent properly seen her in months because i dont want to visit her. She visited home on monday, and idk why i expected a change or anything normal but she was just constantly mean to me in specific. I dont even know why me, I try to be respectful to my parents in hopes of getting just a little bit back.


My dad:

Different story but very similar in a way. Hes been present my whole life, makes good money and provides for our family well, and I can honestly say I do genuinely respect him for that. Beside that hes the same, all he does is criticize and insult me every day since i was just a little young boy. No joke, EVERY DAY. When i was like 5-7 i was a normal amount of overweight for a kid tbh, and i used to have my hair slicked to the side, and he would spend all day insulting me and calling me a fat f****t etc etc etc, and hes insulted me every day. I quite frequently get told im a peice of shit or a shit child just for saying things such as "chilli con carne without spice just tastes like spag bol". Not a joke, he spent half of yesterday insulting me and calling me an ungrateful peice of shit etc.

They never let me go outside, they have made it very hard to make friends, VERY HARD. I have never been able to maintain a friendship because who wants to be friends with the weird kid thats not allowed to do anything

There is CONSTANT arguing at all times, even right now my dad and sister are arguing over some shit. Im an autist and one trigger noise is shouting and im basicially constantly overstimulated the whole time im home.

I get no help with my autism because my dad "didnt want retarded children"


Ty for reading if you read

i love u :peepoLove::peeposhy:
Dang hope it improves bro :peepoLove: sounds like hell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top