- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,101
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,775
I’m convinced he’s been into bp longer than I have. I saw him on my break after like 5 years and holy shit, my n***a was genuinely beautiful full Diddy. 100% got some sort of fillers done bro 
When we spoke I implied to him if he got something done and he didn’t give me a straight answer. Fair play to him, I’ll be joining him soon.
Also Pakistani guys always have the most majestic eyelashes. I’ve noticed that just now. Might get a lash lift too while I’m at it
When we spoke I implied to him if he got something done and he didn’t give me a straight answer. Fair play to him, I’ll be joining him soon.
Also Pakistani guys always have the most majestic eyelashes. I’ve noticed that just now. Might get a lash lift too while I’m at it