Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My Insane Hair Progress, part. 1_____ //_____14/05/2023

Wilk

I start by thanking the community.

This - the oldest pic - was taken away from the mirror, and that means the proportions were more realistic then close-ups photos typical of selfies. That is the reason why the photos in here were made away from the mirror, to try to get more realiable proportions - for example, my nose get too big in selfs and my wide face becomes thin and the small lean part of my cheeckbones dissapear as if they were just fat.

B 1.jpg

As you can see, my hair is a curly-dry type that just does not work with any styles at all because it cant form enough straightness to any decent short-medium straight hair nor enought short curlyness to have pretty microdetais nor long curlyness to create a smooth texture. When you brush it, it gets fruise and white woman say it looks like a berglar and agressive.
My face is actually wide - somewhere in 2.0 FWHR - so short hair gets unproportional in me.
My top skull is not a ´´warrior`` type, so being bald dont work - and middle class girls think i am a rapist or something when i go bald.
My curly style hides the ´´weak`` top kull, but it is still verry shit. I have low testosterone widow`s peak and a verry assimetrical ´´receding hairline``.
Once i realised that, the idea of hiding this assimetry and low testosterone widow`s peak came.
The technique? A fringe.

And this time, the photo was taken far away from the mirror and zooned it is better at showcassing my real life facial proportions while tilting my head.

B3.jpg

Jesus Christ, that really helped! A lot! I would never had guessed that i could look better in a frige. Always thought of that hairstyle as a nerdy-ugly one that would be universally ugly. But it turns out that it helps to create a more balance and height to my wide face while focussing the attention more in my eyes and hiding the skull structure flaws and receding hair assimetry and low testo!

But this curly fringe looked kinda messy in real life, the type that my fellow brazilians would coment something like ´´he has a bad hair type`` - as i heard many times - or ´´he dosnt know how to brush - some folks around here think that curly hair is a symbol of lazy imature dumb men - if you have white skin.

So i thought about that and came to the conclusion that i could beneficiate myself from avoiding a little bit of racism AND I HAD THE IMPRESSION THAT CURLY HAIR MAY GIVE A MORE ´´ROUNDNESS`` TO THE FACE THAT COULD MAKE IT LOOK MORE FAT, making straight hair the impression that my facial features are more sharp.

I would, therefore, straight it. I was afraid how it would look without the curly hair volume becase it gets ugly as f**k when i put too much gel. But i gone to a Saloom.

This photo was taken in a different place and lighting after straightening it, the distance is not far enough to see the proportions of my face as the second photo, but i am still tilting my head and it is enough to see the improvement if you imagine how it looks with the proportions of my second photo.

B4.jpg

Really were a major improvement in my overhall look. Jesus Christ. I wanted to be in the same place as the second picture just to let you guys see it.

Note: in a fringe, aply minimal misture and bursh the hair with your own fingers to the side. If i dont do that, i just look like a typical chinese 40s cartoom steriotype. This little trick changes everythink about the fringe, without it=terrible, with it=nice, making it more free and cooler rather then nerdy-ugly.

I am not so expirienced in dealing with it changing to the wind.

I didnt got a single bad impression with this hairstyle for now. Livinig in a verry cultural diversity place - both economic and ´´racial`` - there are different reactions to the looks i put, i dont want to have a specific group ´´dislike me``, so balance is quiet important, for example, while some consider blue eyes beautiful or curly hair stylish, others deeply hate blue eyes because it makes you ´´look more ultra white and, therefore, racist`` and curly hair is seen as lack of personal and professional trust and white middle class woman hate it. I suposse i may have more interactions where some black people may conclude that i am discriminating them, but for now it is working wonderfully for my looks and i plan to get a longer cut next time like mod cut.

Next haircut inspirations for now (propose one if you may):

Elias de Poot

Second Elias de Poot

@Nihilus
@sigma
@howtomogg
@Autismcel

Looks much better than before on you

fym "low testosterone widows" peak 😂

when you tilt your head you look very weird. it makes you look mentally disordered and i can see the sclera. like an angry child. not to say you havent improved, the 3rd pic is certainly better.. but that stare bro... and the 2nd pic 💀

This - the oldest pic - was taken away from the mirror, and that means the proportions were more realistic then close-ups photos typical of selfies. That is the reason why the photos in here were made away from the mirror, to try to get more realiable proportions - for example, my nose get too big in selfs and my wide face becomes thin and the small lean part of my cheeckbones dissapear as if they were just fat.

View attachment 29809

As you can see, my hair is a curly-dry type that just does not work with any styles at all because it cant form enough straightness to any decent short-medium straight hair nor enought short curlyness to have pretty microdetais nor long curlyness to create a smooth texture. When you brush it, it gets fruise and white woman say it looks like a berglar and agressive.
My face is actually wide - somewhere in 2.0 FWHR - so short hair gets unproportional in me.
My top skull is not a ´´warrior`` type, so being bald dont work - and middle class girls think i am a rapist or something when i go bald.
My curly style hides the ´´weak`` top kull, but it is still verry shit. I have low testosterone widow`s peak and a verry assimetrical ´´receding hairline``.
Once i realised that, the idea of hiding this assimetry and low testosterone widow`s peak came.
The technique? A fringe.

And this time, the photo was taken far away from the mirror and zooned it is better at showcassing my real life facial proportions while tilting my head.

View attachment 29811

Jesus Christ, that really helped! A lot! I would never had guessed that i could look better in a frige. Always thought of that hairstyle as a nerdy-ugly one that would be universally ugly. But it turns out that it helps to create a more balance and height to my wide face while focussing the attention more in my eyes and hiding the skull structure flaws and receding hair assimetry and low testo!

But this curly fringe looked kinda messy in real life, the type that my fellow brazilians would coment something like ´´he has a bad hair type`` - as i heard many times - or ´´he dosnt know how to brush - some folks around here think that curly hair is a symbol of lazy imature dumb men - if you have white skin.

So i thought about that and came to the conclusion that i could beneficiate myself from avoiding a little bit of racism AND I HAD THE IMPRESSION THAT CURLY HAIR MAY GIVE A MORE ´´ROUNDNESS`` TO THE FACE THAT COULD MAKE IT LOOK MORE FAT, making straight hair the impression that my facial features are more sharp.

I would, therefore, straight it. I was afraid how it would look without the curly hair volume becase it gets ugly as f**k when i put too much gel. But i gone to a Saloom.

This photo was taken in a different place and lighting after straightening it, the distance is not far enough to see the proportions of my face as the second photo, but i am still tilting my head and it is enough to see the improvement if you imagine how it looks with the proportions of my second photo.

View attachment 29813

Really were a major improvement in my overhall look. Jesus Christ. I wanted to be in the same place as the second picture just to let you guys see it.

Note: in a fringe, aply minimal misture and bursh the hair with your own fingers to the side. If i dont do that, i just look like a typical chinese 40s cartoom steriotype. This little trick changes everythink about the fringe, without it=terrible, with it=nice, making it more free and cooler rather then nerdy-ugly.

I didnt got a single bad impression with this hairstyle for now. Livinig in a verry cultural diversity place - both economic and ´´racial`` - there are different reactions to the looks i put, i dont want to have a specific group ´´dislike me``, so balance is quiet important, for example, while some consider blue eyes beautiful or curly hair stylish, others deeply hate blue eyes because it makes you ´´look more ultra white and, therefore, racist`` and curly hair is seen as lack of personal and professional trust and white middle class woman hate it. I suposse i may have more interactions where some black people may conclude that i am discriminating them, but for now it is working wonderfully for my looks and i plan to get a longer cut next time like mod cut.

Elias de Poot

Second Elias de Poot

@Nihilus
@sigma
@howtomogg
@Autismcel
huge improvement, nice work man

View attachment 29809

The technique? A fringe.

View attachment 29811

View attachment 29813

Elias de Poot

Second Elias de Poot

@Nihilus
@sigma
@howtomogg
@Autismcel
Good trasfromation bro

View attachment 29809

The technique? A fringe.

View attachment 29811

View attachment 29813

Elias de Poot

Second Elias de Poot

@Nihilus
@sigma
@howtomogg
@Autismcel
Awesome man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fable Off-Topic 52
Nihilus Off-Topic 13
Donotcum69 Off-Topic 25