Join 29,800+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My Introduction

Pavy2

Guild
RENZO GRACIE BJJ
Hello, My name is Pavy2, on Sherdog it is Pavy and on .org it is Pavy5. I am around 5'7-5'8 rn and I weigh maybe 111. My only hobbies really are playing video games, playing chess (sometimes), jiu jitsu, fitness, and watching sports (especially mma and grappling). I started looksmaxxing maybe around a year ago when K.Shami, Dillon Latham, etc. started getting popular. I joined this forum mainly to learn more about looksmaxxing, that tiktok looksmaxxers don't post about. My favorite mma fighter who is fighting activley rn is probably Tatsuro Taira. My favorite grappler is probably Fabricio Andrey.

Reminded me I should probably make intro because I never made one, thanks for your introduction though

Hello, My name is Pavy2, on Sherdog it is Pavy and on .org it is Pavy5. I am around 5'7-5'8 rn and I weigh maybe 111. My only hobbies really are playing video games, playing chess (sometimes), jiu jitsu, fitness, and watching sports (especially mma and grappling). I started looksmaxxing maybe around a year ago when K.Shami, Dillon Latham, etc. started getting popular. I joined this forum mainly to learn more about looksmaxxing, that tiktok looksmaxxers don't post about. My favorite mma fighter who is fighting activley rn is probably Tatsuro Taira. My favorite grappler is probably Fabricio Andrey.
how old are you brosky?

Hello, welcome!