Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL My irl friend asked me about “blackpill”

MyDreamGirl

cocky htb
Banned
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jul 25, 2025
Messages
509
Online time
1d 18h
Reputation
2,080
I guess he saw me repost some blackpill edits because I was on a call with him yesterday and today and he asked me “so what exactly is blackpill” to me out of nowhere

Keep in mind he’s like a 6’1 ntmaxxed athlete so it would be strange af for him to talk about this shit so I was a bit taken by surprise

Anyways I kind of dodged around the question and just said it’s lookism and shit and he kept trying to guess what it was and I just kept dodging around it again

And then today he asked me again jfl and I just told him it can ruin life worse then drugs and he was shocked as fuck at that

Fucking cage bro blackpill is so mainstream. I legit see like really popular girls from like prestigious schools in my state reposting bp edits it’s so funny

@Mess @Casablanco @Randomized Shame @Barbie @swanneo @prettybird @Spuffy @TonyDr @NewFuckingDay @dontmindme @hannah @pompompurino @huntergirl @cr1st14n @Tumor
 
oh shit wrong section
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top