Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious My last post as a grey, EMOTIONAL 🚨

Deleted Member 106814

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 27, 2025
Messages
5,721
Reputation
29,185
This has been a long ass journey my nigas
I felt like I found a new family here frfr, so many new faces type shi.
Imma miss the grey days but cry because it’s over smile because shit happened.
You might ask me how I thought I could make it here.
Idk, I just never thought I couldn’t 🚬
1771017466755.gif

@emeraldpilled @BigDihDiddy @$Deivid @trueceljester @Molotongo (missed a lot of tags will tag more later 💯)
 
This has been a long ass journey my nigas
I felt like I found a new family here frfr, so many new faces type shi.
Imma miss the grey days but cry because it’s over smile because shit happened.
You might ask me how I thought I could make it here.
Idk, I just never thought I couldn’t 🚬
View attachment 284376
@emeraldpilled @BigDihDiddy @$Deivid @trueceljester @Molotongo (missed a lot of tags will tag more later 💯)
Goodbye friend, I met you today But I hope your life is blessed by God, that you get your stacy and achieve your goals.
arthur-morgan-youre-my-brother.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top