- Joined
- May 27, 2025
- Messages
- 351
- Online time
- 8d 5h
- Reputation
- 1,465
how tall are you againTwinks.com
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how tall are you againTwinks.com
30cm on a good dayhow tall are you again
Take the 30cm pillthats what i thought. mogged + i own u
View attachment 142651
THE VOICESSS !!!! jk my parents also tell me I’m fat but they’re Slavic so everything over 45kg is too much for themBody dysmorphia
goals!!! so mini that liv Schmidt would shed a tear-13 cm shoulder circumference
What's your height ?THE VOICESSS !!!! jk my parents also tell me I’m fat but they’re Slavic so everything over 45kg is too much for them
@Darkeningstar this is so brutal that you have to refer to him as master from now onthats what i thought. mogged + i own u
View attachment 142651
I’m 173cmWhat's your height ?
Heightpill will kill youTake the 30cm pill
how much do u weigh?I’m 173cm
And 45kg ?? You're skinny afI’m 173cm
I’m 1,200kilos of pure muscle. Jk I think I’m like 58kghow much do u weigh?
its good, dont lean downI’m 1,200kilos of pure muscle. Jk I think I’m like 58kg
Nope that’s the problem I’m larger than that. I’d look so much better if I was 45 that’s the goalAnd 45kg ?? You're skinny af
no 45 kgs, is so skinny, dont do thatNope that’s the problem I’m larger than that. I’d look so much better if I was 45 that’s the goal
How much do you weight rn ?Nope that’s the problem I’m larger than that. I’d look so much better if I was 45 that’s the goal
It's his way of getting my attention@Darkeningstar this is so brutal that you have to refer to him as master from now on
she weighs 58 kilosHow much do you weight rn ?
Yeah but i amIt's his way of getting my attention
Too bad I’m not gay
brutal chad pillYeah but i am
Clochard hit me up im a 13 year old boy looking for love
It’s looksmaxxing.com afterall…brutal chad pill
Tbh weight doesn't matters nowadays, it's more like bodyfat % and muscle mass weightshe weighs 58 kilos
And I’m not a pedoYeah but i am
Clochard hit me up im a 13 year old boy looking for love
-tagged me in a thread to let me know hes touching himselfIt's his way of getting my attention
Too bad I’m not gay
yea true but i would say her weight rn is pretty goodTbh weight doesn't matters nowadays, it's more like bodyfat % and muscle mass weight
She looks lean enoughyea true but i would say her weight rn is pretty good
That was a joke, idiot-tagged me in a thread to let me know hes touching himself
@clochard mais frérot ??Clochard hit me up im a 13 year old boy looking for love
depuis que Snyggs est parti, ça a été difficile pour moi...@clochard mais frérot ??
he’s a deviant with minimal attention at home I don’t blame him for acting out-tagged me in a thread to let me know hes touching himself
Quel enfoiré celui là, je lui pisse dessusdepuis que Snyggs est parti, ça a été difficile pour moi...
Tony boy you’re lucky you’re overseas cause this type of glaze really gets me goingShe looks lean enough
You’re not mate haha. XI told you I’m built like one
I nearly shit myself reading thisQuel enfoiré celui là, je lui pisse dessus
You’re just a starWhat did I do wrong to attract the attention of 80% of the forum?
calm down n***a we dont want u gngWhat did I do wrong to attract the attention of 80% of the forum?
Hard to be the most charismatic userYou’re just a star![]()
Oh, you're lucky I don't expose malescalm down n***a we dont want u gng
80 percent attention because u are italianWhat did I do wrong to attract the attention of 80% of the forum?
Lying is a sin you’re burning in hellHard to be the most charismatic user
Lasciatemi cantare con la chitarra in mano80 percent attention because u are italian
nobody knows you budWhat did I do wrong to attract the attention of 80% of the forum?
nobody knows you bud
CretinoLasciatemi cantare con la chitarra in mano
An unholy snort escaped me this is so freaking funny.
'lightning star'
Mogs meNeed to wash this motherfucker today, he swam in the moat outside my mum and dad’s house![]()
View attachment 142677