Deleted Member 79311
cassie
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2025
- Messages
- 27
- Online time
- 3h 44m
- Reputation
- 73
title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm not disabled so ig noare you tho
Yeah i agree with your momI'm not disabled so ig no
thank ucool pfp![]()
Because I'm refusing to go back and live with her, I've been out of her house for 2 years now
if you dont like what your kid is thats your fault like whatView attachment 147662>calling your child a r****d
cause I don't want to live with herwhy would she do this to you![]()
shes saying it to make you feel like you need her, never go back!cause I don't want to live with her
so what, I'm bored and thought I can share that
Obviously an italian pseudo intellectual crawled into this thread to call undarage girls "retarded". You need to be banned for being a threat to this forum you clownI agree with your mom
is this you logicmaxxer?Obviously an italian pseudo intellectual crawled into this thread to call undarage girls "retarded". You need to be banned for being a threat to this forum you clown
No, I am merely his good friend!is this you logicmaxxer?View attachment 147671
Tell him i miss him!No, I am merely his good friend!
Alright! You got it!Tell him i miss him!