- Joined
- May 10, 2026
- Messages
- 4,622
- Solutions
- 4
- Online time
- 10d 13h
- Reputation
- 8,604
- Location
- Epsteins island
So she was going through my laptop and the only thing on my history was
looksmaxxing.com
truecels.net
discord
4chan
the only ones she openned were looksmaxxing.com and discord i was so nervous she only saw my username and avi I was super fucking nervous so I had to lie and tell her that this was a medical forum and that I studied with people here
so now she doesnt give a fuck and thinks I want to be a doctor
type shit
looksmaxxing.com
truecels.net
discord
4chan
the only ones she openned were looksmaxxing.com and discord i was so nervous she only saw my username and avi I was super fucking nervous so I had to lie and tell her that this was a medical forum and that I studied with people here
so now she doesnt give a fuck and thinks I want to be a doctor
type shit