.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵
healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
I've been playing golf too much last week, and my neck hurts soo bad I feel like im dying, is there any way I could fix it fast?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how can that help megoing vegan
okI don't care if your neck hurts
@returnofthecutecel can massage your neckI've been playing golf too much last week, and my neck hurts soo bad I feel like im dying, is there any way I could fix it fast?
I don't think you got the joke
veganism helps everything. experts recommend getting more than half your calories from fruit juices.how can that help me
ok
I mean I would let him if he offers@returnofthecutecel can massage your neck
that sounds true, @doll should I try it ?veganism helps everything. experts recommend getting more than half your calories from fruit juices.
I can take his place if he declinesI mean I would let him if he offers
mmkayI can take his place if he declines![]()
mirin eliminating competitionveganism helps everything. experts recommend getting more than half your calories from fruit juices.
I just went to the St Andrews old course at the weekend didn’t play on it though I was at my St Andrews house getting drunk and doing cokeI've been playing golf too much last week, and my neck hurts soo bad I feel like im dying, is there any way I could fix it fast?
you know the drillI just went to the St Andrews old course at the weekend didn’t play on it though I was at my St Andrews house getting drunk and doing coke
yes do a seed only dietthat sounds true, @doll should I try it ?
what a loser am I rightWhole male , and look at your profile...
On my soulwhat a loser am I right
Here’s a pic I’m the taller one.i don’t mind showing my face but didn’t want to show my friends so I just covered them bothyou know the drill
men like this genuinely disgust me like n***a go get a jobOn my soul
Exactly like why are you being a f****t online? Could never be memen like this genuinely disgust me like n***a go get a job
nice field, only to get drunk and get coke jflHere’s a pic I’m the taller one.i don’t mind showing my face but didn’t want to show my friends so I just covered them both
sameExactly like why are you being a f****t online? Could never be me
whatOh wait-
Sometimes it has to be donenice field, only to get drunk and get coke jfl