Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My nose is clogged up, so I can't breathe from it

Gui Castro

Since I was a little child always had my nose clogged up, I sometime breath from it, but most of the time from my mouth, but I always remeber mew, when i can breathe from the nose.
Do you got any tip to breathe more from the nose than the mouth?

i remember there was a a device that puts liquid in your nose and it drains out the mucus out of your clogged nose

i remember there was a a device that puts liquid in your nose and it drains out the mucus out of your clogged nose
you can also buy that sniffing thing from the pharmacy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I already try it, its kind difficull to do it every day but I will try it
you can also buy that sniffing thing from the pharmacy
They dont work that well, like I had it for like sometime, but when used, my nose always got worse, got more tips

I already try it, its kind difficull to do it every day but I will try it

They dont work that well, like I had it for like sometime, but when used, my nose always got worse, got more tips
never had the problem so i cant really say much

go see a doctor
nosebreathing is a deal breaker