Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion My old modeling agency pictures 😔one day i will mog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
U looked horseface as a kid too but it was less noticeable
Ive checked my midface ratio/fwhr are pretty normal for a nordic chadliteIMG_3001.jpeg also btw i think ive said this but my head will widen alot as i become an adult.especially the zygos and middle/lower third. Its hard for me to believe it but my dad insists that he looked pretty much exactly like me at my age. I saw some old photos and i do look very close to what he did .Hes more of a nordic chad than the one on screen much more dimorphic.wider middle and lower third as well. More squareish dimorphic head shape now than he did at my age etc. and also richard ramirez seems to have a higher fwhr ngl like not rlly a compact midface.. i actually looked and ur gonna be pissed but it looks like me and ramirez have pretty much the same midface ratio, not fwhr tho because he has much better dimorphism especially in his cheekbone width and jaw projection/ development

Last edited:
Ive checked my midface ratio/fwhr are pretty normal for a nordic chadliteView attachment 30429 also btw i think ive said this but my head will widen alot as i become an adult.especially the zygos and middle/lower third. Its hard for me to believe it but my dad insists that he looked pretty much exactly like me at my age. I saw some old photos and i do look very close to what he did .Hes more of a nordic chad than the one on screen much more dimorphic.wider middle and lower third as well. More squareish dimorphic head shape now than he did at my age etc. and also richard ramirez seems to have a higher fwhr ngl like not rlly a compact midface.. i actually looked and ur gonna be pissed but it looks like me and ramirez have pretty much the same midface ratio, not fwhr tho because he has much better dimorphism especially in his cheekbone width and jaw projection/ development
High fwhr means compact face

Also ur midface isn't normal

Ive checked my midface ratio/fwhr are pretty normal for a nordic chadliteView attachment 30429 also btw i think ive said this but my head will widen alot as i become an adult.especially the zygos and middle/lower third. Its hard for me to believe it but my dad insists that he looked pretty much exactly like me at my age. I saw some old photos and i do look very close to what he did .Hes more of a nordic chad than the one on screen much more dimorphic.wider middle and lower third as well. More squareish dimorphic head shape now than he did at my age etc. and also richard ramirez seems to have a higher fwhr ngl like not rlly a compact midface.. i actually looked and ur gonna be pissed but it looks like me and ramirez have pretty much the same midface ratio, not fwhr tho because he has much better dimorphism especially in his cheekbone width and jaw projection/ development
The pic u have is shit(nordid qualities)

The pic u have is shit(nordid qualities)
It comes from chadify bro. Also u need to show me an example because im not seeing itIMG_2374.jpegIMG_2373.jpegthis was a few months ago. Do u think it could have to do with my teeth not aligning properly?

So how does one achieve a slightly higher fwhr?
For shorter midface the big invasive surgeries and for cheekbones -puberty

Wait till u have fully grown before doing anything to ur fave bro

😭 picked the one my face is most f****d in but wrd ok that could be a good thing. Might not be as f****d but i still wanna achieve a better midface ratio what is mine ?
Midface ratio is acceptable 1.09

Fwhr is not acceptable 1.62

So since i still have attention from women is it my features carrying? Like a pretty boy effect or something
Pheno and colouring saves

U have good jaw width according to ur face (its narrow but fits whole face which is also narrow)

Decent eye area too

And u r lean and muscular so its good for u

View attachment 30435

Low trust face has higher fwhr and is wider
Ok so its a few of my low trust features
Pheno and colouring saves

U have good jaw width according to ur face (its narrow but fits whole face which is also narrow)

Decent eye area too

And u r lean and muscular so its good for u
IMG_3053.jpegWhat surgeries would an average joe need to achieve this level of dimorphism🗿 (i just realized i saw some young pics of richard and he was kinda ugly. I think it was mainly lense distortion but lookIMG_3060.jpegIMG_3054.jpegIMG_3055.jpegIMG_3058.jpegIMG_3059.jpegIMG_3056.jpegIMG_3057.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 30437What surgeries would an average joe need to achieve this level of dimorphism🗿

View attachment 30437What surgeries would an average joe need to achieve this level of dimorphism🗿
High fwhr is low trust
u have low fwhr which is High trust

RR is dimorphic but its not what makes him unique its is god tier lefort 2 region and cheekbones (they are dimorphic but most 'dimoprhic' don't have zygos like those

Also good chin and 'harmony'(everyone calls ratios harmony)