- Joined
- Sep 22, 2023
- Messages
- 8,073
- Online time
- 8d 17h
- Reputation
- 20,767
- Location
- Ancient Carthage
- Guild
- Order of Nihil
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dean is 57 buddypedo
Makes senseDean is 57 buddy
Over for .com girls, the boss is gay
is this trueDean is 57 buddy

Yesis this true
Not gay generally but only for meOver for .com girls, the boss is gay
I've alreadyFight to death with @salchipapa and @fool and we'll see
@fool is soft and you should've given him aftercareI've alreadyed both of them, with @fool crying helplessly afterwards.
If they're ready for round 2, then I'll gladly accept it
View attachment 144946
So we are seconds?Fight to death with @salchipapa and @fool and we'll see
@fool this really isn’t a good sign at all
Who's we? I AM.So we are seconds?
YesSo we are seconds?
Master didn't said so...Who's we? I AM.
I will hurt him if he won't make me his sole second (out of loveMaster didn't said so...
You need to understand master wisdomI will hurt him if he won't make me his sole second (out of love).
You ain't roosters buddyI will hurt him if he won't make me his sole second (out of love).
But you do love me, right?You ain't roosters buddy