Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage My parents said they’re disappointed in me bc I wasn’t able to keep up the fuckton of homework I get

Shkypot

Faggots.com unwanted child
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Oct 8, 2025
Messages
7,451
Solutions
11
Online time
24d 21h
Reputation
28,437
Location
Ireland
Instagram: shkypot
Guild
Real Yearner
I get noted in my journal whenever I wasn’t able to present the homework
I get like 15 to 20 pieces of homework a day and I averaged missing 2 bits a week, shouted at me and said they were disappointed

They treat it like it’s the end of the world istg, said it’s me playing video games is the problem even tho most days I spend the whole day doing homework

I could be doing drugs and doing degenerate activities, should be grateful that I’m not doing weed like most people I know and their biggest concern is me doing shitty homework

AMA
 
Are you doing homework per hand or do you use ai
 
Dw homework is bull shit they just give you extra shit to do because they want to make ur life a living hell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top