- Joined
- Jun 28, 2025
- Messages
- 16,281
- Solutions
- 12
- Online time
- 9d 20h
- Reputation
- 73,734
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dead
Idk I'm not active much I didn't noticeDead
Istg?Fuck this fucking fucked forum I'm gonna delete account istg
Fuck this fucking fucked forum I'm gonna delete account istg
YesIstg?
I asked what that means but okay I googled it now you're weird
Bro why tf is the entire feed full of black names and new usersits all the wannabe edgy org immigrants
Type forumBro why tf is the entire feed full of black names and new users
Ts so heartbreaking manType forum
View attachment 156801
MotM wasted on a n****rFuck this fucking fucked forum I'm gonna delete account istg
State of the forumMotM wasted on a n****r
shut up stacy im gonna cry if you leaveState of the forum
chill you still managed to rack up 15k+ messages in a few monthsFuck this fucking fucked forum I'm gonna delete account istg