Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My plastic surgery goals

Ariellebell123

So I've been wanting surgery for ages now. I finally started doing some basic stuff like fillers but im hoping by next year ill have a rhinoplasty, soon after that ill hopefully get a lip lift, I may get a genioplasty because my chin is really small, but I think it kind of suits my face tbh. Im also getting more botox and a tiny bit of filler in my lips next week. Im really excited for when I can get rhinoplasty and lip lift though, I have quite a big nose and from the front it looks okay but from the side its kind of a hook nose, im not really a fan of it. Also my philtrum is 16 mm which is pretty long for a girl. I hate it. Normal length for girls is like 11-13 mm I believe. So im excited to see if I could have mine reduced.

Im hoping I look somewhat similar to this once I get those things done. This is just an edit I made myself, but I made my philtrum shorter and nose smaller and everything else is the same.

Attachments

• IMG_9488.jpeg
    IMG_9488.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
My philtrum kind of ruins my face its so goddamn long
You should probably forget about all of this looksmaxxing stuff and enrich your social life. I think you look good. All this stuff you want to get done has potential only to make you look worse. You should see a psychiatrist. A good one. You will end up ruining yourself. Best thing for you to do would be to drop all feed back that does not come from the real world. Softmaxxing only for you.

You are mentally ill. Maybe opening up to some of the people you know in real life will help you get out of this demented psychosis. Share all of this with them. Their feedback will be what is real.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You should probably forget about all of this looksmaxxing stuff and enrich your social life. I think you look good. All this stuff you want to get done has potential only to make you look worse. You should see a psychiatrist. A good one. You will end up ruining yourself. Best thing for you to do would be to drop all feed back that does not come from the real world. Softmaxxing only for you.

You are mentally ill. Maybe opening up to some of the people you know in real life will help you get out of this demented psychosis. Share all of this with them. Their feedback will be what is real.
Thanks for the advice & Yeahh I kind of figured a few years ago that I have body dysmorphia. I thought you would agree with me tbh, I dont know how you dont see the same thing I do. I think your advice is good, but I dont think I could ever be happy with my natural face.

Thanks for the advice & Yeahh I kind of figured a few years ago that I have body dysmorphia. I thought you would agree with me tbh, I dont know how you dont see the same thing I do. I think your advice is good, but I dont think I could ever be happy with my natural face.
so you wanna look like a whole new girl like micheal jackson type of shit:omegalul:

so you wanna look like a whole new girl like micheal jackson type of shit:omegalul:
Ideally I would still look similar to myself just shorter philtrum and smaller nose but I know with surgery it prob wont look exactly like my photoshopped version

can i see your side profile?
its very bad looking I made a photoshopped version of that too. The smaller, more upturned nose is the photoshopped version and the hooked nose is the original. Also i dont have the septum ring anymore its an old photo

Attachments

• IMG_9489.jpeg
    IMG_9489.jpeg
    442.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9490.jpeg
    IMG_9490.jpeg
    610.6 KB · Views: 18
I will prolly not but only thing i have ever considered is septorhinoplasty

its very bad looking I made a photoshopped version of that too. The smaller, more upturned nose is the photoshopped version and the hooked nose is the original. Also i dont have the septum ring anymore its an old photo
you dont need a rhino, its your lower half that is exagerrating the appearance of your nose. you should get a genio and possibly mandibular osteotemy
weak chin = bad-looking nose
1718459894812.png

you dont need a rhino, its your lower half that is exagerrating the appearance of your nose. you should get a genio and possibly mandibular osteotemy
View attachment 31711
View attachment 31711
Different and angle and more mandible surgery still needed

View attachment 31711
Ive considered genioplasty but feel like if my nose was also just smaller though then it wouldnt look disproportionate, like in my photoshopped version I think it looks fine afterward

Ive considered genioplasty but feel like if my nose was also just smaller though then it wouldnt look disproportionate, like in my photoshopped version I think it looks fine afterward
rhino might affect your front profile tho
i would recommend getting the jaw/chin surgery i recommended, and then think about the nose

rhino might affect your front profile tho
i would recommend getting the jaw/chin surgery i recommended, and then think about the nose
Yeah I've heard that if you get your nose too upturned it could make the philtrum look even longer, so I’ll definitely mention that concern once I get a consultation. My chin just doesnt bother me as much as my nose does so if I do anything to it itll probably be last

My philtrum kind of ruins my face its so goddamn long
I also made a version where only my top lip is bigger and that also looks a lot better imo. So im hoping getting filler will help

Attachments

• IMG_9319.jpeg
    IMG_9319.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8