Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

my profile progress over the year

gidra422

мой профиль прогресс за год
первое фото сделано 19 сентября 2023 года, второе фото — 25 октября 2024 года
( Прошу прощения, что фото черно-белое, я взял его из истории в Instagram, оригинальное фото я удалил.)

Это моя первая публикация на этом форуме, я просто хотел бы спросить, что еще можно улучшить в моем лице, что я могу изменить?

2023 2024.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just read other articles with a profile, sorry that the photo was taken from different angles, in the next comparison I will take photos from the same angle as in 1 photo:200iq:

( Прошу прощения, что фото черно-белое, я взял его из истории в Instagram, оригинальное фото я удалил.)

Это моя первая публикация на этом форуме, я просто хотел бы спросить, что еще можно улучшить в моем лице, что я могу изменить?

View attachment 49542
great progress bruv.

View attachment 49542
Did you have any surgery or was it natural? Congratulations on your progress.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you have any surgery or was it natural? Congratulations on your progress.
this is a natural result, I think I changed this way because I lost 30 kg of weight, and started doing mewing, no matter how funny it may sound, it really helped me, before that I breathed through my mouth, I never kept my jaw and tongue in the correct position, but I have also matured, in the photo above I am 14 years old, in the photo below I am 15 (By the way, I have a deep bite, I think this can be seen from the photo above, I myself am shocked by this result, but I think if I get braces it will be much better!! I will definitely get braces to change my deep bite as soon as I have the financial opportunity!)