- Joined
- Feb 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,596
- Online time
- 16d 3h
- Reputation
- 26,894
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i got rejected from 3 locationsMirin studies
What about starbucks
AP chem its over n***a best of luck tho
It would be worth it to work there tbhi got rejected from 3 locations
im gonna cum on youYou popular with gay and woman.
it would if i could get fucking hiredIt would be worth it to work there tbh
Aren't there more in that area
no rep no carestay on top of it!! you’ve got this pig![]()
omg sorryno rep no care
How many mins are your classes wtf? You have 9 classes
i have a box schedule so it gets swapped aroundHow many mins are your classes wtf? You have 9 classes
Isnt that normal? I had 10 40 min classes when I was in hsHow many mins are your classes wtf? You have 9 classes
I only had 5 that were each 70mins longIsnt that normal? I had 10 40 min classes when I was in hs
Don’t scare meap chemgood luck piggy ts took years off my life
What bro?> US
> history
forget her she's a fucking r****dWhat bro?
Us history is just a bit of history about the US> US
> history