Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My side of the story- Tulip.

tulip

💐🪓• I AM ASLEEP.
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
3,985
Online time
6d 11h
Reputation
5,443
Okay so since 14 i've been into looksmaxxing and i've dipped my toes into different communities, including PSL city on discord.

I've BEEN an annoying bitch since I startef looksmaxxing there isnt a single soul I haven't trolled. That being said, i've argued with MANY people and have a shit ton if screenshots from discord alone.

I had @Scarz 's face saved on my shit since 2024 and I didnt even know he was on this website. In fact I didn't know scar was ikramy either because you people change usernames so often, I thought he was new. I even mistook the n***a for female when he first joined and asked if his name was scarlett.

Anyway we were going back and forth, i call him a paki and he's like "i'm not even brown" i logged into discord and I see this old screenshot from psl city of some brown n***a named scarr (SCAR WITH TWO R'S AND NOT A Z) so I sent it as a joke not knowing it was him🙊🙊
(I have zero regrets)
 
Thanks for all that, the allegations had me really down :(
 
BUT THIS IS SO FUNNY. BC I LEFT PSL AGES AGO. and I never thought i'd bump into scarr again, i barely knew the n***a jfl.

I had multiple pictures of his face in my gallery and didnt even know he was ikramy and that I was beefing him all along. This was our first interaction:

https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/what-a-clown.64959/
 
Like how the tables have turned jfl. Im telling you people this looksmaxxing shit runs deep for me. I may have a picture of YOUR face be careful
 
1000063531.jpg
1000063533-jpg.156226
Like i just have shit
 

Attachments

  • 1000063533.jpg
    1000063533.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 30
I’m gonna have to reunite anti tulip coalition again…
 
People need to think less. DNR BITCH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top