Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience My starvemaxxing diet let me Buffet like a fat guy

Wilk

Reputable
Established
I go most of the week eating once a day, like 4 slices of bread, sometimes i dont eat anything, but i do eat nutrient pills.

Then, at some point, i eat meat. @ days ago i ate 1kg of meat.
Yesterday i ate 17 eggs.

Today, i am going to bobs to eat ice cream and them go to the supermarket to buy material to cook a lot of hamburgueres. i am counting the minutes to when bobs is going to open. AAAAAAAh

I am skinny as fuck with a low muscle mass and close to 7-13% bodyfat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Starve maxxing is the key to get lean. You need to exercise A FUCK to loose like an apple of carbs. It is more efficient to just starve with ketosis.

The problem is if you have anxiety on your job, that would need to be coped with food.

Genetics to a certain extent

I stayed at 51kg 181cm while drinking almost 2l of coke and fast food only ED

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clone Off-Topic 42
Clone Off-Topic 21
Slicer Looksmaxxing 21
J Looksmaxxing 6