Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My surgery/ascending plans

Deleted Member 59573

Whos mommys good boy
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2025
Messages
8,596
Online time
16d 3h
Reputation
26,894
I’m 174 cm rn and I think I can squeeze out 5 cm more according to my doctor with hgh

So ill be at 179 and then ill get 7.5 cm LL surgery to be around my dads height

Currently wagecucking for it in the meantime

I think my face is decent enough, since I get a decent amount of compliments on my looks (mostly from males but a compliment is a compliment)

I don’t 100% NEED bimax, but im probably gonna get it and I’ll probably get it to mog. I’ll also combine it with jaw implants if I do get it

@John Doe @Rau Le Creuset @prettybird @pompompurino @Randomized Shame @Spuffy @Jane Doe @AuggyDauggy @twinkdestroyer @Tumor @Dandelions @blendedblade @TonyDr
 
I’m 174 cm rn and I think I can squeeze out 5 cm more according to my doctor with hgh

So ill be at 179 and then ill get 7.5 cm LL surgery to be around my dads height

Currently wagecucking for it in the meantime

I think my face is decent enough, since I get a decent amount of compliments on my looks (mostly from males but a compliment is a compliment)

I don’t 100% NEED bimax, but im probably gonna get it and I’ll probably get it to mog. I’ll also combine it with jaw implants if I do get it

@John Doe @Rau Le Creuset @prettybird @pompompurino @Randomized Shame @Spuffy @Jane Doe @AuggyDauggy @twinkdestroyer @Tumor @Dandelions @blendedblade @TonyDr
Gonna be expensive if you can’t get any of that covered by insurance when do you plan on getting it?
 
Just turned 16

Ideally I want LL by next summer or end of this school year
Don’t do it until you reach your full growth potential, I was 170cm at 16 I’m 180 now at 20 and my plates are still open btw it’s different to each person, btw where are you planning to get it.
 
Gonna be expensive if you can’t get any of that covered by insurance when do you plan on getting it?
As soon as I make enough money for it

My parents deadass said they will pay for my surgery’s but only after I graduate highschool

But im not trying to wait that long so im wagecucking rn
 
Don’t do it until you reach your full growth potential, I was 170cm at 16 I’m 180 now at 20 and my plates are still open btw it’s different to each person, btw where are you planning to get it.
Your probably a late bloomer tho, when did you hit puberty?
 
Your gonna be in a wheelchair during school plus I think they only let people with closed growth plates do it
Nah I messaged LLT just to see if they would let a teeengarr do it and they said yes

But they are unsafe and I am probably gonna do it with dr.parihar
 
he thinks LL is on par with rhinoplasty
tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
 
I’m 174 cm rn and I think I can squeeze out 5 cm more according to my doctor with hgh

So ill be at 179 and then ill get 7.5 cm LL surgery to be around my dads height

Currently wagecucking for it in the meantime

I think my face is decent enough, since I get a decent amount of compliments on my looks (mostly from males but a compliment is a compliment)

I don’t 100% NEED bimax, but im probably gonna get it and I’ll probably get it to mog. I’ll also combine it with jaw implants if I do get it

@John Doe @Rau Le Creuset @prettybird @pompompurino @Randomized Shame @Spuffy @Jane Doe @AuggyDauggy @twinkdestroyer @Tumor @Dandelions @blendedblade @TonyDr
WE will get bimax ❤️❤️❤️
 
n***a what country is bimax 5k in going there rn
He thinks it's bimax too? Bimax is 8.2k in my country and I only know this because I talked to the surgeon, jaw implants is what I told him 5k would be the price of
 
Same brah

I think surgery is best place for korea

It’s probably cheaper in turkey but way better results in korea and also cheaper
i have a lot of surgeries i want, some like lip lift and rhino i want in turkey, the rest i want in korea
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top