Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Prob not going to browse a forum when doing ket, lol.Give us minute by minute updates as you progressively enter the k hole
I'm a real connoisseur for that dank. Where do you live?im growing weed
pmsI'm a real connoisseur for that dank. Where do you live?
Signal or telegram bruv. Nowadays I've got a solid plug tho, I just pull up with cash and grab what I want.how n*****s get drugs? the only time i couldve gotten drugs was when i was walking to school and some low t blondie was fucking smoking weed and then offered me some
i used a phone number i got from google and used that to create a telegram account and i logged into some chinese gooner accountSignal or telegram bruv. Nowadays I've got a solid plug tho, I just pull up with cash and grab what I want.

Lol. If u wanna find local telegram groups you can use telegram search motors to find the 1 initial group and from there you can sort of just ask around.i used a phone number i got from google and used that to create a telegram account and i logged into some chinese gooner account![]()
![]()
![]()