Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Nah fuck cocaine

Give us minute by minute updates as you progressively enter the k hole
 
Give us minute by minute updates as you progressively enter the k hole
Prob not going to browse a forum when doing ket, lol.
 
how n*****s get drugs? the only time i couldve gotten drugs was when i was walking to school and some low t blondie was fucking smoking weed and then offered me some
 
how n*****s get drugs? the only time i couldve gotten drugs was when i was walking to school and some low t blondie was fucking smoking weed and then offered me some
Signal or telegram bruv. Nowadays I've got a solid plug tho, I just pull up with cash and grab what I want.
 
Signal or telegram bruv. Nowadays I've got a solid plug tho, I just pull up with cash and grab what I want.
i used a phone number i got from google and used that to create a telegram account and i logged into some chinese gooner account :kekw: :kekw: :kekw:
 
i used a phone number i got from google and used that to create a telegram account and i logged into some chinese gooner account :kekw: :kekw: :kekw:
Lol. If u wanna find local telegram groups you can use telegram search motors to find the 1 initial group and from there you can sort of just ask around.
 
Fuck always this weird ahh feeling on ket. Love it tho
 
Aah okayyyy THE KET IS NOT MIXING WELL WITH YESTERDAYS RIVO ROCHE
 
HEART ATTACKK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top