Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Nah you guys are actually so fucked up

lowtiersubhuman

Roping soon
Reputable ★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2025
Messages
10,395
Online time
16d 17h
Reputation
14,597
I hope it aint true
You guys are fucking evil
 
I hope it aint true
You guys are fucking evil
thats crazyyy

a man wearing headphones with a lightning bolt on his arm
 
Yes It is that horrible bro I hope this isn't tied to me I would feel like such a dickhead if its true bro
Did she actually? If so it was probably because of your thread. But it’s not like you wanted that to be done.
 
Did she actually? If so it was probably because of your thread. But it’s not like you wanted that to be done.
Dawg I just said what happended
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top