Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Name all the downsides of staying natural is it subhuman gains and wilk you just be waiting years to look dyel need more indoctrination 🤑

Aromatasinq97

Active member
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Messages
154
Online time
1d 1h
Reputation
112
250 Test will enter me soon btc go on osgear gut 50ml of test years worth looksmaxx
 
Isn't 250 a TRT basically, why not go higher or add other compounds
 
Isn't 250 a TRT basically, why not go higher or add other compounds
Because I am 14 so my SHBG is higher so 250 could be a blast and genio hooked me on thr anti incel journey I wouldve still looked much different in 7 months if I wouldve used 1 cc of test instead of wasting 7 months as a dyel incel
 
Because I am 14 so my SHBG is higher so 250 could be a blast and genio hooked me on thr anti incel journey I wouldve still looked much different in 7 months if I wouldve used 1 cc of test instead of wasting 7 months as a dyel incel
How tall are you?
 
6'0 I have a attractive face and I am tall but I look liek a skinnyfat subhuman
Are your GP's already closed? I mean why do test at 14 if your GP's might be open yknow
 
Are your GP's already closed? I mean why do test at 14 if your GP's might be open yknow
Nope my voice is deep as shit androgens there and I am 6'0 and I dont want to be a incel at 15 and 16
 
Are your GP's already closed? I mean why do test at 14 if your GP's might be open yknow
Also is there ant benefit of using NPP or EQ over test or can I use test and nothing else ever
 
Also is there ant benefit of using NPP or EQ over test or can I use test and nothing else ever
What do you mean "over test"? I mean you can always be on a TRT forever
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top