Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@Nani3 is larping

How many teachers in your classroom?
1 with 30 stundets.
IMG_2653.jpg
 
n***a yall incels on here can’t differentiate between a woman being nice to you and a woman hitting on you
Ngl I thought it was a normal interaction until you said about the age difference between us is only 2 years when I said I wasn’t hitting on you cause you are probably a minor even the other n***a read it like that and I’m no where near incel jfl
 
Ngl I thought it was a normal interaction until you said about the age difference between us is only 2 years when I said I wasn’t hitting on you cause you are probably a minor even the other n***a read it like that and I’m no where near incel jfl
It’s ok twin 🤍 we been over this chill
 
prove it to @ikramy then

In the way I told u
Let it go man

You can tell from her ego she’s not lying

Reminds me a lot of a girl I knew and she acted exactly like this. Irks me
 
what???

she is obviously lying, are we deaddass auggydauggy?
Even if she is, why does it matter? If anything she’s just lying to herself, larping as someone else. That’s seriously cucked if that’s the case
 
You talk like a 30 year old virgin get off my dick khhv
nice ragebait

Yk you said earlier ppl think you’re dumb because you’re pretty. Nah they think that because you’re just actually retarded
 
nice ragebait

Yk you said earlier ppl think you’re dumb because you’re pretty. Nah they think that because you’re just actually retarded
Or maybe I’m so intelligent and high iq that I’ve been successfully rage baiting all of you n*****s for HOURSSSS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top