Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thats she isnt larpingOf what
Okthats she isnt larping
can you sleep peacefully at night now?
yeah, but it was fun while it lastedFinally n***a you got what you wanted
i hope socan you sleep peacefully at night now?
Lex i love your avi who is shecan you sleep peacefully at night now?
she is bridgette bardot she’s a french actress but she’s not a very nice woman she’s so beautiful thoLex i love your avi who is she
Stacy gets to do whatever she wantsshe is bridgette bardot she’s a french actress but she’s not a very nice woman she’s so beautiful tho![]()
What n***a I just woke up from my nap I knew you were schizophrenic
what?What n***a I just woke up from my nap I knew you were schizophrenic
what???You’re actually mentally Ill
I didn’t show you shi don’t talk to me
stop schizoposting about me n***a this is like the 5th thread you’ve made about me
.Psycho